Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

And if it is sideshow's, Looks like they're going for the party crash scene where how brushes his hair back as he spots Rachel
42259d1423102804t-sideshow-dark-knight-heath-ledger-joker-premium-format-figure-h5.jpg

Yeah spot on, with that arm up there thats what theyre going for. Good scene to go for, he's in full joker costume there, can give him some switch out weapons for the other arm. This thing will have a HUGE ES yeah? so Many Ledger fans.

Looks ok. I don't see much likeness there and that paint job is more interrogation than anything. The EB figure has better likeness and this won't even hold a candle to the prime 1 sculpt.

If this turns out amazing, their Bale PF better match in quality... :pray::lecture
considering how good their 1:1 Bale Batman bust looks, I'd be the PF will be just as good
Yeah spot on, with that arm up there thats what theyre going for. Good scene to go for, he's in full joker costume there, can give him some switch out weapons for the other arm. This thing will have a HUGE ES yeah? so Many Ledger fans.
yea hopefully the rest of the post comes out great. Looking forward to seeing how the clothing comes out too. I wouldn't be surprised if this is an open edition size tbh but I hope it's not

They need to finish this up faster. Way overdue

not my first choice, but still a must have for me.

now I need Cesar and Jack!

The pose doesn't bother me. I like that he's holding the card and he'll have , what, his knife in the other hand?

I'm a little worried that the coat will look cheap.

Tailoring looks terrible. Looks worse than the DX11 and the head looks HUGE.

Just finding out about this PF, getting this ahead of the Arkham Asylum Joker, since TDK Joker is one of my fave villains of all time.

Back