Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

The shape of the Joker looks weird. Might be another Reeves awkward pose PF.

Not a great teaser pic.

Eh......

As of now he looks hunched over and holding the card up is a bad pose. Hopefully it is just a really bad camera angle and pic because I think this would be one of my first statues along with the PF Vader and Fett.

This PF is near the top of my want list, but this is not a flattering pic in any way...

Once again, agree. I really hope it is the pic that is making this look really off.

Batman and Joker in PF form would be instant buys if the final product at SDCC delivers.

Really hope this is a case of bad photos because I really want a ledger joker but don't want to go with prime1 for wallet related reasons.

LOL.. The tailoring looks cheap??? You can tell that from a faded out.. depth of field focus .. promotional pic.. you must be a wizard..LOL! A day one PO for me... same with the Dark Knight PF..

I like what I see so far, but the Joker card looks a little small in his hand.

I will probly grab it,At very least I'm hoping I can snag a few parts from it so I can upgrade my eb joker.I'm hoping the tie is good cause eb missed the mark with there's and it should be an easy mod.

why is a new company like Prime 1 so much better than sideshow?

:(

These poses and Sideshow movie statues in general are the pits.

Saw the pic on Facebook looks terrible his head looks huge.

I think he looks great. The likeness looks decent. With regards to the head, I think its just the angle. The neck looks kinda forward and hunched down similar to how Bobby C does his jokers. Looking forward to this.

Well glad for "the dark knight" followers, but releasing 2 characters from the same movie on the same time (in PF).....meh could have made 1 character from Nolan`s film and one from Burton`s. That is Mr. Nicholson ofcourse :cool:
This because, as every company have their limit for what can be made in a year. By now the coming soon figurines and statues looks full enough for what is possible for SS to make.

Back