The Irish Indy 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personal add

Irish Jedi:
Short, pleasantly blump Indian Jones
fan. Knows lots of famous people. Looking
for fellow Indy fan with big tits.

(870) 555-6780

Personal add

Irish Jedi:
Short, pleasantly blump Indian Jones
fan. Knows lots of famous people. Looking
for fellow Indy fan with big tits.

(870) 555-6780

Change "Short" with lives in the Shire and I think you've got a winner there.:naughty

FYI... I'm having to hold Vyxen back from logging on and dropping some napalm in this thread. :lol

BTW, here's a closeup of this hideous think, thanks to Crawford's review:

review_indy2_5.jpg

Glad I have not made any comments. Not that I would Irish as I do consider you a pal. :D

Oh, I know. But I wouldn't have cared anyway. I think it's all funny as hell myself. She doesn't, though. But that's because she's a brat and doesn't get the good-natured ribbing that takes place around here. :lol

And that DOES look like a cross between Treat Williams and Robin Williams. It might go well with the Mutt Williams figure. :duh

Oh, I know. But I wouldn't have cared anyway. I think it's all funny as hell myself. She doesn't, though. But that's because she's a brat and doesn't get the good-natured ribbing that takes place around here. :lol

And that DOES look like a cross between Treat Williams and Robin Williams. It might go well with the Mutt Williams figure. :duh

Ahhhhhh.. It's all in good fun. Now if there's a Marion Hasbro 12" release then she can be concerned because I'm sure we could start a Vyxen/Marion comparison thread.:naughty

Back