The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. And I don't recall ANYONE saying that the Regular should have been offered without the hat. In fact, I think there literally would have been pitchforks and torches raised.

I agree IJ anything but hatless Indy would have rocked hard.

I don't think a gun hand would have worked very well in place of the hand with the idol, as his arm is positioned to be cradling the idol against his body. It would look awkward and unnatural holding a gun with his arm in that position, if viewed at this angle.

7192_press07-001.jpg

No, because his wrist in the gun hand would have been pointing out straight instead of curved in toward his body.

No Indy PF for me.
I do LOVE the sculpt and attire, A LOT, but just can't go PF for my collection.
I am pulling for all you that are getting it, and good luck (although, these days, SSC does a great job on orders...) so have fun! I may stick my head in to see you guys go nuts, always fun. Enjoy!

It is a beautiful figure though! If I only collected PFs.....

I plan on using my reward points for indiana but i don't know what i exactly have to do and i didn't want to hit the wrong button and use my reward points for something i truly don't want. Plus, can you use your reward points for PPO?

I have posted a picture of the checkout screen, after you are on the checkout menu, where do i go to use my reward points for a statue/figure? is it where i have the question mark? will that go towards my order, here is the picture, let me know, thanks for the help!

1sideshwo.jpg

Once you place an order you can't apply reward points to that order. You can use points on a PPO though. When you are making the order there will be some links on the right side for stuff like rewards points and gift cards and such (you can't use both a gift card and rewards points on the same order, it's one or the other). That looks like a new order and if you haven't finalized it then it looks like you can apply your points there.

No, because his wrist in the gun hand would have been pointing out straight instead of curved in toward his body.

It wouldn't matter what postition his wrist/hand would be in. His arm would still be in an awkward position to be holding a gun. Just my opinion.

I guess if one REALLY wanted too, they could make an disguise/Map Room Indy PF. Although you'd have to remove the jacket...And the right hand would weired if empty...So you could stick a Staff of Rah headpiece in there if you found a suitable one.

Well there's the SDCC exclusive everyone's been asking about.

I don't think a gun hand would have worked very well in place of the hand with the idol, as his arm is positioned to be cradling the idol against his body. It would look awkward and unnatural holding a gun with his arm in that position, if viewed at this angle.

7192_press07-001.jpg

Gun or no gun theres nothing wrong with this PF I love it...I just hope the end product is as good as this pic.:D

I'm a bit gutted about the Indy head without an hat being the exclusive, but then again it wont be as disapointing just ordering the regular version as i wouldnt display Indy without his hat anyway. The Indy PF overall though looks very good and i will be ordering it.

how would the second head attach to the body? i wouldn't want their to be a noticeable cut in the neck for the second head. i don't see one, but am wondering how they are normally attached.

how would the second head attach to the body? i wouldn't want their to be a noticeable cut in the neck for the second head. i don't see one, but am wondering how they are normally attached.

I'm sure there will be a connection under the shirt using a magnet. You wont even notice the seam.

I plan on using my reward points for indiana but i don't know what i exactly have to do and i didn't want to hit the wrong button and use my reward points for something i truly don't want. Plus, can you use your reward points for PPO?

I have posted a picture of the checkout screen, after you are on the checkout menu, where do i go to use my reward points for a statue/figure? is it where i have the question mark? will that go towards my order, here is the picture, let me know, thanks for the help!

During a PPO, you CAN use Reward Points on your order, but please note that applying points will take time away from submitting your order as fast as possible and may jeopardize your chance to obtain the item. Plus, if you use ANY amount of points, you will not EARN any on the order. So sometimes it's best to save them up until you really have a lot, then get something for pretty much free.

During the streamlined PPO, the checkout screen looks a bit different. There will clearly be a place to click that says, "Apply sideshow reward points for $$$ off this order."

Hope that helps :duff

I believe there is a little box to check and it will automatically apply points to your order. If I remember correctly, I did it with Palpatine/Sidious.

I think you need to re-read the thread. :lol

You know what mate, Ive been traipsing through the various forums since the new version was shown and here's the first one ive responded too cos i assumed here was where i saw that comment.

Speaking of magnets... you know what would have been cool? Magnetic tarantulas to stick on his back.

THAT would be awesome! I bet you could do that too. Get some of those rubber Halloween tarantulas. Definitely worth putting a few on the temple base around his feet and on the side of the base.

I love that idea!

Someone said get cobwebs on him too, which would really add to the 'dirty' style of Indy.

It would be fun to have a really filthy messed up PF Indy.

Back