The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THAT would be awesome! I bet you could do that too. Get some of those rubber Halloween tarantulas. Definitely worth putting a few on the temple base around his feet and on the side of the base.

I love that idea!

Someone said get cobwebs on him too, which would really add to the 'dirty' style of Indy.

It would be fun to have a really filthy messed up PF Indy.

I'm going to keep my eyes open for some realistic ones. Hopefully in that scale. Someone has to make them.

I'm an @$$. I actually got up this morning and logged in waiting to order. Yes it's only thursday. I work odd days and my Fridays are not normal. Kind of like when I set my alarm one day early for day light savings and showed up to the Sac show at 0630 with family in tow.

Seeing that photoshop of him holding the gun instead of the idol really bums me out because it shows what could've been. The non-hat head has to be the worst exclusive possible and I really wish SS would explain their thinking on this at some point. Oh well, I'll be getting the non-exclusive and saving a few $$$ on this one.

I don't think a gun hand would have worked very well in place of the hand with the idol, as his arm is positioned to be cradling the idol against his body. It would look awkward and unnatural holding a gun with his arm in that position, if viewed at this angle.

7192_press07-001.jpg

They could have replaced the whole arm like the Leia PF

I don't think a gun hand would have worked very well in place of the hand with the idol, as his arm is positioned to be cradling the idol against his body. It would look awkward and unnatural holding a gun with his arm in that position, if viewed at this angle.

A gun hand would've looked great, like he had just drawn it from his holster. The cut would be behind his wrist under the sleeve and the wrist obviously would be angled differently so as not to appear cradling the gun. But the bend in the elbow is fine and would look natural holding a gun.

Y'know, if anyone with the exclusive Indy PF happens to also have an extra Spike or Darkman PF lying around, you'd be well on your way to an easy Blade Runner custom PF.... :monkey3

A gun hand would've looked great, like he had just drawn it from his holster. The cut would be behind his wrist under the sleeve and the wrist obviously would be angled differently so as not to appear cradling the gun. But the bend in the elbow is fine and would look natural holding a gun.

You beat me to it. I was going to say the exact same thing.

I'd laugh forever if the Regular sold out before the Exclusive. :lol

I know... never happen. But man that would be great.

Back