The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, must join the party....

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! :chew:chew:chew

I'm literally floored by how good this looks!!!

A must...

This will be THE centerpiece of my Indy collection. The be all and end all!

Hope the exclusives still available for us EUers come Friday mroning (if there is one, of course).

No more this good SS. Don't wanna go bankrupt! :)

Whoa ... dude ... awesome.

Seriously this is one amazing piece of work - I've got to agree with everyone else and I don't think I can say anything more - absolutely stunning.

So when can I order?

And here I was thinking all I needed was the 1:6 Indy ...

When I saw the Cinemaquette Indi, I thought it would be quite hard or near impossible to better that figure. Oh how wrong was I?!, not only does it beat the CM figure, it does it with ease.
Sideshow you have done it again!!
This is easily the best Premium Format figure I have laid my eyes on. I own quite a few PF's, but this one will stand out on it's own.
Well done Sideshow:clap

Reading this thread, I think SS has pretty much sold 'em all!

Any guesses on ES for this baby? I know it'll be popular, but I still think it'll be somewhere around the 2,500 mark with another 1,000 for any potential exclusive.

Wow. This one might my first PF. Amazing. Trevor, you did an amazing job.

Do you think they could shrink the head for the 1/6?

I was not a fan of the Indy 12",but this PF kicks ass!Im getting it,how big are those anyway?I have never bought any PF...

Awesome likeness, I wish that was the expression they'd gone for with the 12" since there's no way I have either the space or the funds for a PF...but the smirk is just so classically Indy as opposed to the kinda blank look the 12" has.

And I know I'm going to get pelted with rotten fruit for this, but can I say I'm not a fan of the paint job on the eyebrows? And in the full body pic, it's probably just the angle but his chest looks a little small.

I believe now is the time for me to duck for cover...

WOW, just WOW

fantastic statue, fantastic likeness.
Just amazing !

Their PF's really keep improving.
Aragorn was another fantastic one !!

This PF is like the shrunk and froze Ford. AMAZING. I hope is survives production paint.

What a nice surprise to wake up to...

That thing is so cool...that's the exclusive, correct?

So what will he have in his hand? His gun methinks...

This PF is like the shrunk and froze Ford. AMAZING. I hope is survives production paint.

Only reason I'm not ready to crown this one of the best PF's to date yet. By far one of the greatest proto's we've ever seen, but lets see the production pieces before we hail this the greatest item SS's ever released.

Trev, get to work on that damn Bruce Willis sculpt for the Die Hard PF :monkey3

Only reason I'm not ready to crown this one of the best PF's to date yet. By far one of the greatest proto's we've ever seen, but lets see the production pieces before we hail this the greatest item SS's ever released.

Agreed, it looks great but lets be honest. Things have not been coming from the factory so nice. :monkey3

I'm glad someone said it. All I can think of is how amazing the Han Solo PF proto looked.....and then the production model was released....not quite as good to say the least.

But yes, this proto looks absolutely amazing.:banana

Note to Sideshow:

Lack solid production Quality Control or sufficient ship packing on this one and feel the full wrath of Kali!

39.jpg

You have been fairly warned. :lecture

:lecture :lecture

Back