The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get over how discreet the pose is. I was certain they'd go for the whip circling ain the air.I love that it's not an action pose. It's just...Indy.

indianajonespf.jpg

:rock :rock :rock:rock :rock :rock:rock :rock :rock

Perfection. The base is awesome, the likeness is dead on, the pose is casual and elegant. I love it. I hope as well the final product doesn't end up looking differently.

The pose is what makes this a Great piece!!! :rock

I'm sick of all these extreme action poses.. Bravo SS!!!

Will there even be an Excuslive? I like the idea of the sand bag.

ES of 1500 would be my guess.

I agree. It's nice that they didn't feel the need to stick a name plate on there.

No kidding! Especially since it would probably have said "Indiana Jones And The Raiders Of The Lost Ark (Even Though Indy Is One of The Raiders of The Lost Ark)" :monkey4

My wife saw this and said it easily the best PF that SSC has ever done. She told me to be sure to be in front of my computer on Thursday night. :rock

I hope the exclusive isn't a bag of sand. Would you display it at his feet? I sure wouldn't have him holding it instead of the idol.

The sandbag would be an ok exclusive. I was hoping the ex would be an interchangeable hand holding the Idol. So its a standard item with this they may be going the other way.

The sandbag would be an ok exclusive. I was hoping the ex would be an interchangeable hand holding the Idol. So its a standard item with this they may be going the other way.

I guess they just realized having the idol over the sandbag would just be so much more essesntial. Having the idol as the exclusive would be much better for us collectors, but they don't wanna piss anybody off I guess.

Right and that's fine with me. I'm getting the EX either way but its nice that again SS is trying to do whats right for us.

I like the idea of the sandbag as an exclusive but I'd be more than thrilled with an exclusive pistol holding hand.

I figure the hand holding pistol is the REGULAR version, and the interchangable hand and idol is the EXCLUSIVE. Just a hunch.

I would love it if we got several hand variations though. Like they did with the Robocop PF...

The exclusive should follow the DOOM PF styling and give us the whole pedestal with the bag of sand already on it as if to capture the moment when he successfully made the swap.

The exclusive should follow the DOOM PF styling and give us the whole pedestal with the bag of sand already on it as if to capture the moment when he successfully made the swap.

nice ! :monkey5

Back