The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the best PF EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I'm totally going to be pre-ordering this for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just so incredible, I REALLY want high-res pictures, my desktop background must change now!

And just think, as a PF it's 18 inches tall, great! Everything is perfect.

I, for one, think it sucks...............

...........that we have to wait for this amazing looking work of art while the new movie will have been out for months already! Please Sideshow, take your time on it and get QC correct. There will be a RIOT of epic proportions if this turns out to be blah! or meh!

Awwww....jeeeezzz! I HATE you Trev! I HATE you Sideshow! I HATE you guys in the SS costuming department (whatever your names are)!!! I SWORE to myself I wouldn't get into any other line. I SWORE!!!! :cuss But how in the world can I resist this? Huh?!?!?!??? :crying
I'm doooomed. (my poor credit card has just run into the corner and is quivvering in fear :monkey2)

That is just a thing of beauty. I'll most definitly have to get 2. Why? Just because.

I just pray it doesn't suffer from the "Boba Fett Lean". Screw it. Even if it does, it still Rocks!!!

Nobody will be able to resist this, and the ES will be through the roof--but I think that's OK because everybody should get a shot at this one. I don't care if they make 10,000 of them if that's what it takes to meet the demand. One of Sideshow's greatest achievements paired up with one of the most iconic characters in film history--what's not to like?

It's Cinemaquette quality at 1/4 the price.

Awesome! Savagely awesome!! This'll be my second PF, Ani is my first. Can;t wait to get both. This is an absolutely amazing piece!!!! The likeness is spot on and I the pose is teriffic. Just enough movement but not overdone. Awesome!

Dare I say Sideshow can charge whatever they want for this. If they want to test the waters, this is the piece to do it with.

OK, somebody please shut me up, I've said too much. :pow :duh

Hey, I've finally reached 1,000 post.

I'm guessing $349 still. Can't imagine it being $375-400.

Welcome to the 1k club. I made mine in this thread too.

Nobody will be able to resist this, and the ES will be through the roof--but I think that's OK because everybody should get a shot at this one. I don't care if they make 10,000 of them if that's what it takes to meet the demand. One of Sideshow's greatest achievements paired up with one of the most iconic characters in film history--what's not to like?

Yeah, but that might make your chances of getting #42 a little more difficult. :D

There you go ;)

indianajonespf.jpg

Love it. I hope SS goes crazy with this license 'cause this is the best looking PF yet.

Wow. I have no Super-hero statues. No Premium formats characters at all. I'm trying really hard to talk myself out of wanting this but I'm failing. Price will be a factor. Damn that looks cool. Indy might be my only PF purchase.

Back