The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my regular Indy 30 mins ago. Hand delivered from a fellow NY seller on Ebay. Very pleased with this PF, it looks awesome up on display :rock

Zero, I would think. Exclusives are called that because they are exclusive to Sideshow's web site.

It's conceivable that they might have one to sell at a premium price. They could buy one just like the rest of us shmucks and sell it in their store.

Does anyone know when the exclusive statue is going to ship? I really want my Indy statue and haven't gotten a 30 day notification!! :whip

Does anyone know when the exclusive statue is going to ship? I really want my Indy statue and haven't gotten a 30 day notification!! :whip

It's supposed to start processing on Monday (12/1), but we'll see. In any case, it's pretty disconcerting that pretty much everyone who ordered one outside of Sideshow now has theirs and we're still waiting on 1-3 day Processing notices. :duh

You guys are all missing out on this awesome statue! :lol just wanted to rub it in a bit.

play moved there order to the 5th for this , it will probably move again.

I've noticed that it isn't just Indy that has move to the 5th but also stuff like HT Alien3, Hellboy 1:1 Samaritan etc etc. I wouldn't place much faith in their release schedule coz i think they buy in bulk from SS...similar to Forbidden Planet. Trust me the release dates will slip...again...:monkey2:monkey2

It looks like some probably got their EXCLUSIVE already

Not yet. They are counting on it arriving within the next week or so.

This is the Exclusive Premium Format Indiana Jones from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Item is new in box, unopened. This figure will be in hand by the end of this auction unless you use Buy it Now. Shipping in the U.S. ...

Back