The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got charged for it by BBTS on the 25th and it still hasn't shipped. It says 'In warehouse processing'. I know they were closed on Thursday but how about Wednesday or Friday? They always take about 5 days to process their orders before shipping. Not really complaining :rolleyes: but I'm just anxious.

BBTS did say that they were backed up in shipping because of the holiday. I imagine that's it. Of course sometimes they can be pretty slow even without a holiday, especially if you're having them ship a big bag of loot.

At least you are getting closer, no word on the exclusives ..... still. :(

Is this the longest thread EVER?...currently at 331 pages. I mean...is Indiana Jones that popular? :)

Wow that's retarded. The regular still says December, so maybe it's just the Exclusives that are delayed? My brother has the regular ordered through SS and he really wants his.

Well, I did it. Canceled the exclusive and ordered from Darkshadows.

Someone should get their waitlist bumped now. Enjoy your $30 hat-less head.

Ditto for me too...

Just waiting on confirmation of my regular and if it's shipped out today I might have him by Friday or Monday at the latest.

:banana:banana:banana

Easy decision to cancel the Exc and settle for the regular (and save upwards of several hundred dollars-- US funds, shipping, custom fees...) when the Exc. 's been delayed until January.

Mine is "Out For Delivery".

I gotta admit thou I am not crazy about his jacket (too short and looks greenish).

Got my regular from Adam yesterday.

Easily one of the best human sculpts and paint job combo's ever. I'd say it rivals the Obi PF and that's some pretty high praise. The costume is great, love the jacket. Also love the base (something that almost always seems to get overlooked by everyone else). Easily a 9.5/10. Should be on the short list for statue of the year.

Keep canceling boys, I'm on the wait for the long haul! :lol

Just cancelled the Exclusive-- someone's about to be very happy.

Oh, I'm happy too-- My regular gets shipped tomorrow saving me tons of $$$ and I get him within the week.

:banana:banana:banana

Got my regular from Adam yesterday.

Easily one of the best human sculpts and paint job combo's ever. I'd say it rivals the Obi PF and that's some pretty high praise. The costume is great, love the jacket. Also love the base (something that almost always seems to get overlooked by everyone else). Easily a 9.5/10. Should be on the short list for statue of the year.

:rock :rock :rock :rock

And you lucky bastards that have yours already. Sideshow has yet to even Pre-Auth any of us who ordered directly from them. :tap WTF, SIDESHOW.... seriously!!

Keep canceling boys, I'm on the wait for the long haul! :lol

It'll probably pay off. I imagine those exclusives will fetch big bucks on suckbay, but I don't ever plan on selling mine anyway.

If society crumbles it will be me, a cockroach and my Indy PF sitting amidst the rubble. Of course then I would drop him or something...

"There was finally time!"

Back