The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Adam (DSC) might have an extra regular available. :wave

Thanks. I had it on order at BBTS, but they're charging $279.99 and I didn't really want to have my pile of loot sent right now. Adam has them for $252.00 and $7.50 ground shipping. Hard to beat that. I think he actually has 4 or 5 left as of now.

I think a lot of people canceled because of the 4th Qt timing.

For some, yeah. But I think most of it was the aforementioned "Chicken Little Syndrome." Many individuals were literally picking at this piece like vultures which resulted in several others seeing their POV which, in truth, wasn't even correct. Hopefully, this'll mean some of the more dedicated waitlisters will get a chance at it.

I don't think there was a rash of cancellations just because of the recent pics. Maybe a few but it certainly wasn't an epidemic or anything.

All I know is I've got my Ex. coming, and I'm in the first shipment. :rock

Ok where is my waitlist conversion???? I dont want to have to wait another month to get this...

Thanks. I had it on order at BBTS, but they're charging $279.99 and I didn't really want to have my pile of loot sent right now. Adam has them for $252.00 and $7.50 ground shipping. Hard to beat that. I think he actually has 4 or 5 left as of now.

:rock You can't beat that! :rock

I couldnt do it....normally im pretty patient but for some reason I want this piece asap.

Just got an regular edition from an ebay retailer who has it instock for $220 shipped and will gladly wait for my exclusive waitlist to convert from sideshow in the mean time.

Now about this PF....I've seen the reg at my LCS yesterday and it is spectacular...Even if I have no interest in the character, I must say, it is a beautiful piece !!! I think its another case of a statue not been represented well in pics, you gotta see it in person to appreciate its greatness.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldnt do it....normally im pretty patient but for some reason I want this piece asap.

Just got an regular edition from an ebay retailer who has it instock for $220 shipped and will gladly wait for my exclusive waitlist to convert from sideshow in the mean time.

Great price nash plus this means we get to see some really great pics of this PF soon.:rock

How many of you fellow UK freaks are ordering this from sideshow still, you can get the regular version over hear shipped to you for around £170-180 but if you order from side show its gonna cost £240 for the exclusive.......... So my question is do you think the extra head is worth £60 ?

How many of you fellow UK freaks are ordering this from sideshow still, you can get the regular version over hear shipped to you for around £170-180 but if you order from side show its gonna cost £240 for the exclusive.......... So my question is do you think the extra head is worth £60 ?

Now that made me think for a while. FP has it up for £170 and Play has it for £180. And yes the Exclusive from Sideshow is indeed gonna cost around £240.
It makes sense to get the regular from these dealers here. But there are a couple of issues with that...

1. These guys take your order but there is no guarantee that they will get them in stock... I'm still waiting for my Thor from FP.
2. If there is a problem with it, I know that I can call Sideshow and they will sort it out immediately (offer a replacement etc.) can these dealers offer the same guarantee?
3. The reward points come to around £10 so that makes the difference a little smaller
4. The extra head could be aged for a KOTCS alternate display...
5. Say you wanna sell this in the future... we all know exclusives sell a lot easier...

Overall is all that worth the extra £60 - £70.... erm... I still don't know... :confused: Damn :banghead Damn :banghead Damn!!!!

Now that made me think for a while. FP has it up for £170 and Play has it for £180. And yes the Exclusive from Sideshow is indeed gonna cost around £240.
It makes sense to get the regular from these dealers here. But there are a couple of issues with that...

1. These guys take your order but there is no guarantee that they will get them in stock... I'm still waiting for my Thor from FP.
2. If there is a problem with it, I know that I can call Sideshow and they will sort it out immediately (offer a replacement etc.) can these dealers offer the same guarantee?
3. The reward points come to around £10 so that makes the difference a little smaller
4. The extra head could be aged for a KOTCS alternate display...
5. Say you wanna sell this in the future... we all know exclusives sell a lot easier...

Overall is all that worth the extra £60 - £70.... erm... I still don't know... :confused: Damn :banghead Damn :banghead Damn!!!!

Forbidden Planet took my order for the EU Ex Subject: 1025 and even sent me the invoice with the updated international shipping. Then after a bit, I was notified that they were out of stock. That's something you have to worry about. I'd hate to rest on my laurels thinking I'd scored one only to find that my order was canceled due to lack of inventory. Also, there's an issue with retailers taking back the Ex Vega statue and that seems like a growing trend with a few others having similar experiences with other items/retailers. So I guess the question is, how much is "piece of mind" worth to you?

Yum! Yum! This looks great. So happy i got this baby coming!!!! Can't wait.

P.S. When are people going to just start waiting for the In Hand photos instead of getting themselves all worked up over the sideshow site photos???

Time and time again it has been proven that once someone gets the product it looks so much better then the SS site photos.

Except for that JP dio. That looks much worse In Hand. IMO.

Yum! Yum! This looks great. So happy i got this baby coming!!!! Can't wait.

P.S. When are people going to just start waiting for the In Hand photos instead of getting themselves all worked up over the sideshow site photos???

Time and time again it has been proven that once someone gets the product it looks so much better then the SS site photos.

Except for that JP dio. That looks much worse In Hand. IMO.

Roadblock from G.I. Joe? :lol But you're right. And then those certain people will get themselves all worked up because they canceled the Exclusive or waited too long and the item sold out. Then there's the issue about really wanting the product but not wanting to get raped on ebaY for it, so they pass. And then we get to hear the same story all over again! :p I don't know, but it's a process that just runs around in circles... :huh

Just bought a regular on Ebay for around $206 shipped after live.com discount. I've had an order for an EX on waitlist since August with no conversion. Can't wait to get him.

Start shipping the Ex ....

nana21.gif

Back