The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I agree with you, since I will only disply my ex with the hat, the ex will most likely demand more down the road :D

You're right. I just can't envision a scenario where I'd ever want to part with this PF, so resale value isn't a factor for me.

No way I would cancel either the Indy PF or the figure... they just are too cool for me to pass on. :duff

They are too cool. I just had to let the 12" go for money and space issues. Saving that $100 and then getting the PF from a 3rd party for $40 less than from SS was how I was able to justify the (to me) extravagance of a PF.

I don't do customs. If I'm not happy with it, I'll get rid of it.

Just the way I am.

:peace

I don't know why I want the hatless Indy, probably just because it is the exclusive; and yes easier to sell down the road (but I am fairly certain I won't be) - just ship already.

:monkey5

Plus I suppose the hatless Indy could customized in the future as something? :confused:

The EXCLUSIVE is the way to go with this even if you don't plan on displaying him without the hat. It's always nice to have, plus it's limited. Even without his hat, he looks great!

I don't do customs. If I'm not happy with it, I'll get rid of it.

Just the way I am.

:peace

I hear ya, just messin' with you. SSC's paint apps on PF's tend to be pretty solid, though Indy is looking so good that I decided to reserve the option to have a customizer paint it just to make it *perfect* if I so desired.

You're right. I just can't envision a scenario where I'd ever want to part with this PF, so resale value isn't a factor for me.

They are too cool. I just had to let the 12" go for money and space issues. Saving that $100 and then getting the PF from a 3rd party for $40 less than from SS was how I was able to justify the (to me) extravagance of a PF.

Did you end up getting one from Joe? :banana

I can't wait for this PF. My waitlist for the EX has yet to convert but im pretty sure mine will.

I don't want to seem like a ****** but what is the appeal of this particular exclusive? Would anyone actually display him without his fedora? Don't get me wrong the sculpt is killer.

C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON..... C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.....
HOW MUCH LONGER????
I... CAN'T... TAKE THIS ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time to go home now poopsiekins

NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

CartmanWaiting.jpg

Ah, I see. Well...I like Chik-Fil-A. And if you say thank you to an employee they are required to say "my pleasure". But yeah I forgot about the edition sizes, after all they are collectibles.

Ah, I see. Well...I like Chik-Fil-A. And if you say thank you to an employee they are required to say "my pleasure". But yeah I forgot about the edition sizes, after all they are collectibles.

I had never had it before, but I tried it in San Diego this summer and one recently opened up here in the Central Valley, so now I'm hooked. I'll never eat a McDonald's chicken sandwich again.

Yeah Chik-Fil-A > McDonald's. Also they have been here in AZ for years, I think. You have just taken your first bite into a whole new world, try the biscuits and gravy breakfast. Oh yeah and the Indy PF I got from Joe (Mista 305) at a great price.

:chew for CF-A!

Back