The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I know everyone has been worried that the pics of this PF don't look too great. But I just watched the video from SDCC. It looks AMAZING!!! I can't wait to have this one :rock

I was fortunate to see Indy up close at SDCC, and it is truly an amazing piece. Don't let the flash photography fool you, the paint looks stellar, not to mention the detail in the clothing and base, WOW.

I have no doubt this will be a "grail" piece for Indy collectors, and will at least keep it's value, if not more so.

I'm surprised my waitlist has not yet converted, seeing as I got on it minutes after the waitlist went up. I guess alot of people aren't letting this one go, and damn straight they shouldn't.:whip

You need to see this one in person to appreciate it. The flash can do horrible things, and letting this one go because you have doubts about a few pictures would be a mistake.

Indy looked stunning at SDCC. I have no intentions of giving up my pre-order.

Now just give me a TOD Indy, Mola Ram and Henry Sr. and my Indy PF collection will be complete.

IMG_9360.jpg

IMG_9363.jpg

:drool

Now some of you need to give up your 12" exclusives so I can get mine!

( insert indiana jones theme tune )

I have to have this pf. I can't afford it. I will have to buy it from a UK seller since sideshow wont accept my card. I will have to pay a little more. I wont get the exclusive.

Mark my words though. Its mine ! :rock:rock:rock

INDY KICKS ASS ! :rock

I think this PF says GRAIL all over it!!!!! The base is crazy cool, the clothing material is amazing and even PRE-ORDERS have been selling over $400!!!!! Can't wait for mine :D

Knowing how things always look better in person than in pictures I can't wait to get this one. It's going to be great. This piece had a long way to fall, I'm glad it didn't.

Back