The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm either displaying him next to PF Flying Tigers John Wayne (similar outfits, similar colors) or next to PF Han Solo.

I'm thinking about putting him on the shelf with Batman and Captain America. It's either there or on the top shelf between the other Marvel PF's I have and the beginning of my SW PF's (where he would be between Logan and Boba), or between my Star Wars PF's and my Universal monster PF's (where he would be between Vader and LAM).

this is going to be awesome. I canot wait. I am putting this at my shop...im sure ill get lots of compliments!

I'm still keeping this, even if I'm thinking of cancelling my 1/6th Indy exclusive.

Got an e-mail today from sideshow for the first flexpay payment for my Indy Excl. Hopefully they're still on track to release Premium Indy before Xmas!! :lol

Got an e-mail today from sideshow for the first flexpay payment for my Indy Excl. Hopefully they're still on track to release Premium Indy before Xmas!! :lol

That's great news. It's going to be one expensive year-end if Indy and the Moria Orc stay on track.

Back