The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO this is (or will be) the definitive Indy piece at least for me. To be honest I'm a little surprised that quite a few people are cancelling (good news for me as I'm on the wailtlist :p). Grant it the Exclusive is "Meh", but if you are looking for that one Indy item that will stand out, this is it.

I'm actually thinking about cancelling my 12" Indy Exc. pre-order, and just sticking with the PF.

I'll throw my Ex on the Bay when the time is ripe. If there are no takers I'll cancel. :huh

Haven't seen too many people posting about their orders converting..... Are you on the list for the reg or the ex? But as always, I'm sure you're order will have a MUCH greater chance of converting when it comes closer to shipping time :D

I'm on the list for the Flexpay regular version. I hope to be converted but we'll see.

I'm on the list for the Flexpay regular version. I hope to be converted but we'll see.

Oh! Yeah, you should DEF be fine :D They made 3000 of the regular version, so that's more than enough to go around :) I can't PROMISE that it will, but you have a good chance. And if anything, you could prob get the regular version in the aftermarket for cheaper! Hope it converts soon for ya!

Not soon enough.

I think sometime in Q4, December comes to my mind, but I don't know if that is accurate. I also wouldn't be surprised if it is delayed since that seems to happen with PF's alot.

So since SS first announced the Indy line and when we're expected to get the first piece (maybe December), how long has it been? Feels like a year and a half already.

So since SS first announced the Indy line and when we're expected to get the first piece (maybe December), how long has it been? Feels like a year and a half already.
Given the long waiting time and no new announcements, I was actually wondering if Sideshow will be doing other Premium Formats besides ROTLA Indy at all.

Sideshow is notorious for delaying their product, so I would not be surprised to see this thing ship until after the 1st of the year. I've gotten used to the long wait times between pre-orders and shipment.

I think if you collect long enough everyone eventually learns patience. :lol

That is VERY true! There is almost NEVER instant gratification in this hobby, unless you want to pay 3x retail value for a released item. Otherwise, you have to wait about 6-12 months for a pre-ordered item!!! But that also gives you time to save up :D

I am still thinking this will make it in time for Christmas. They did already have the production piece at CC but who knows.:D

Back