The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then I will! Muahahahah! :)

This grail of grails was indeed spawned from the mighty golden hands of Trevor the Great. You'll all soon bask in it's glory and forget about every other Indy collectible ever created.

Cinemaquette who?

Geez! We got some real stalkers around here.:rolleyes:

This grail of grails was indeed spawned from the mighty golden hands of Trevor the Great. You'll all soon bask in it's glory and forget about every other Indy collectible ever created.

Cinemaquette who?

Andy,Thanks :chew how about you any new projects your working on?

Cinemaquette who?

How soon? I can't wait to see it!

Is Trev aloud to say it's his work?

Often times you work under NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements) and are not allowed to say anything officially about upcoming products until a certain date (and sometimes beyond that). This is standard practice throughout the industry, particularly when dealing with big-ticket licensed items.

:lol Wrong again.

He "speaks for Trev" because Trevor can't as he's the one who IS currently working for Sideshow and understandably must remain mum on all SSC projects until they are officially announced.

Well,if Trev is not aloud to speak on the matter,then why is Andy?

:lol Wrong again.

He "speaks for Trev" because Trevor can't as he's the one who IS currently working for Sideshow and understandably must remain mum on all SSC projects until they are officially announced.

:lecture.

Plus great artists recognize other great talent and Andy has always been quick to point out Trev's amazing work. :rock

Back