The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I have been saying all along. I expect to see the p.f. right around May 22. Maybe a week or so earlier to celebrate the new movie.

I hope its before that thou.

I agree. I expect this to come out no later than the film release, but I'm praying that it's earlier than that.

I agree. I expect this to come out no later than the film release, but I'm praying that it's earlier than that.

You mean be announced and go up for order before the movie not actually released, right? Because at this point the earliest we would possibly see this actually ship is Q3 but more than likely Q4.

But, again... anytime now... :tap

You mean be announced and go up for order before the movie not actually released, right? Because at this point the earliest we would possibly see this actually ship is Q3 but more than likely Q4.

But, again... anytime now... :tap

Oh yeah, I meant to be announced for a pre-order. We won't have this piece in-hand until 3rd or 4th quarter. I can wait, but I just want to pre-order it and get it out of the way.

Oh yeah, I meant to be announced for a pre-order. We won't have this piece in-hand until 3rd or 4th quarter. I can wait, but I just want to pre-order it and get it out of the way.

OK the pre-order by May sounds about right.:D

hey irish , I do not think too long to make sideshow statue pf , i enjoy seeing the hands of martin canale or andy bergholtz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:joy:naughty:joy

If I'm not mistaken, Trevor Grove may have sculpted the Indy PF as well (for some reason, I can't recall).

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, Mr. Trevor.

certainly have reason on this , I hope that the artist who performed the pf make a great beauty, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl

Ok, then can you tell us when its gonna be announced at least?

:lol

I can neither confirm nor deny....;)
Trev

Then I will! Muahahahah! :)

This grail of grails was indeed spawned from the mighty golden hands of Trevor the Great. You'll all soon bask in it's glory and forget about every other Indy collectible ever created.

Cinemaquette who?

Then I will! Muahahahah! :)

This grail of grails was indeed spawned from the mighty golden hands of Trevor the Great. You'll all soon bask in it's glory and forget about every other Indy collectible ever created.

Cinemaquette who?

Thats great news.
Itll probably be my first PF purchase then.

Back