The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks amazing Chalky! I agree that someone needs to make custom 1/4 jackets.

Have you thought about a custom holster and belt from MFisher?

pics as promised. Im really chuffed with how well this has turned out,
The head and arms have been repainted to match the skin tone of my tod indy pf, the jacket is a soveriegn studios jacket, the hat has been repainted, and the whip is from the tod pf which now has an uncoiled whip in his hand.
short round next please sideshow!

Picture021-1.jpg

Picture027-1.jpg

Picture013-3.jpg

Picture016.jpg

and one with flash.

Picture023-2.jpg

Very Nice who repainted him? :)

That's a great rebuild /repaint of the PF there chalkyYT. Looks smashing.

I sense from people's posts about Sovereign Studios that these real leather1:4th scale jackets are no longer available.

Have they stopped making them ?

I'd heard about them and was hoping to pick one up.

Regards

PW

That's a great rebuild /repaint of the PF there chalkyYT. Looks smashing.

I sense from people's posts about Sovereign Studios that these real leather1:4th scale jackets are no longer available.

Have they stopped making them ?

I'd heard about them and was hoping to pick one up.

Regards

PW

Ive no idea to be honest, i got mine on a figure i bought from faststreetsofhongkong, so not from sovereign studios direct

That looks amazing Chalky! I agree that someone needs to make custom 1/4 jackets.

Have you thought about a custom holster and belt from MFisher?

i have, but to be honest im quite happy with the one ive got, i may paint it to give it a more leathery look

Congrats, Chalky! Your Indy looks amazing! :clap :clap

thanks for all the comments guys!

Well I opened up mine today, I got it out of storage and it's been in there since inspection and repacked. Everything was perfect with a slight bit of stiffness, no cracks or peals exception of one tiny itty bitty spec that I could see with a magnifier. I didn't hesistate and went right away to my sealants and save my Indy, sleeves cuff on now sealed and actually got rid of the stiffness and replenished the leather.

I AM a HAPPY SKI!!!! :rock

Thank you SIDESHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow

Hey Ski, what sealer did you use for yours, and how did you apply it? I need do that to mine...

Well I opened up mine today, I got it out of storage and it's been in there since inspection and repacked. Everything was perfect with a slight bit of stiffness, no cracks or peals exception of one tiny itty bitty spec that I could see with a magnifier. I didn't hesistate and went right away to my sealants and save my Indy, sleeves cuff on now sealed and actually got rid of the stiffness and replenished the leather.

I AM a HAPPY SKI!!!! :rock

Thank you SIDESHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow

:dunno If they did it right to begin with there wouldn't be a problem.

Hey Ski, what sealer did you use for yours, and how did you apply it? I need do that to mine...

Word, Marf.. I've got you! :rock

Oh and I forgot to mention I matched the paint to the jacket and was able to dab that lil microscopic blemish.

Last edited:
Changing topics a little....

How far off does everyone think The Last Crusade PF is now that Sideshow seems to be working on the Legendary Scale version?

I have some acrylic varnish (mat) in a spraycan, but what I still don't understand is how this varnish solves the fact that the glue inside the jacket is affecting the leather. Mine still looks good, though I feel the stiffness, so I really want to save what I can. Maybe some kind of leather grease or vaseline would also do the trick and block the glue?

Changing topics a little....

How far off does everyone think The Last Crusade PF is now that Sideshow seems to be working on the Legendary Scale version?

Maybe we'll see one next year sometime, and released in 2013, just at a guess. Unless they decide to do a Henry Jones sr PF first.

Obviously with the LS Indy, on again/off again rumours about a lifesized bust, and the Indy on Horse piece that was just sneaked, Sideshow is staying in the Indy business for a while, and the Temple of Doom Indy pf finally sold out a couple months back, so they'll probably want to give the Indy pf's a short rest, but personally I'm actually more confident now that we will eventually see a Last Crusade Indy pf than I have been in quite some time. :gun

Here's hoping anyway. :whip

Back