The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HOPE if another Indy PF comes along, it's TLC with tie to complete the set of an Indy from each film (and Henry Sr. too please :pray:)

IF they do another ROTLA Indy, I'd like a 'Streets of Cairo' holding the gun in one hand and cracking the whip in the other.

I can almost see it!

IMG_2518.jpg

;)

I think there is so much more to still do from ROTLA and there is definitely room for another Indy PF from that film! The idea just mentioned with gun and whip would be great. I have a feeling there will be more PF to come...:)

If anything from Raiders.. I'd like to see a PF Map Room Indy holding the staff with medallion.... As for Crusade.. wouldn't mind a Henry SR PF.. and if they did Indy for that film in this scale.. maybe holding the German MP40.. (just cause a PF scale MP 40 would rock)... beyond that.. I actually don't want too many more PFs simply out of space considerations...

If anything from Raiders.. I'd like to see a PF Map Room Indy holding the staff with medallion.... As for Crusade.. wouldn't mind a Henry SR PF.. and if they did Indy for that film in this scale.. maybe holding the German MP40.. (just cause a PF scale MP 40 would rock)... beyond that.. I actually don't want too many more PFs simply out of space considerations...

Actually Mike, that would be an awesome Indy PF! I'd go for that. :rock :rock :rock

I would also really like a Belloq in ceremonial attire to go with the 1/4 ark too. :wink1:

But at the very least, Indy and Henry Sr. from TLC please! :pray:

TOTAL agreement!

I think I could happily call my Indy PF collection complete if they just added those three and then called it a day.

(Would I buy others if they made them? Of course. Because I'm greedy and obsessive!)

But if they just made the three you suggest and then brought the line to a close, I honestly couldn't complain at all.

:exactly:

Fett, in response to your suggestion of a Belloq PF... hmmm.. that would be cool.. although I'm torn over what the coolest Belloq look would be.. and I am leaning towards a jungle Belloq wit Pith helmet.. foot propped up and holding the idol and Indy's seized gun and whip...

Looks cool. I would prefer the MP40 to be held like Brad Pitt holds it in IB poster but Indy could hold it from the clip (handle against hip).

InglouriousBasterds.jpg

Was I hearing or dreaming ? Something about a Legendary Scale Figure - Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark - (of course with a real brown leather jacket)

Was I hearing or dreaming ? Something about a Legendary Scale Figure - Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark - (of course with a real brown leather jacket)

I'm so in if Sideshow makes one. Just have to wait and see I guess.

Pardon the ignorance up front but, I've searched and can't seem to find where to buy a more "accurate" jacket for my PF Raiders Indy.

I know folks on here have upgraded their holsters, belts, jacket's, etc but, I can't seem to find anywhere to order these upgrades.

Any help would be appreciated.

Did anyone else that contact SSC's take up the offer of the coupon or whatever they offered?

I did and I went out and got an Indy TOD PF as a backup. Thing is I actually like the TOD PF better then the ROTLA PF. So if the Jacket never flaked I would have never got a TOD PF. So in a way it's a good thing.

At least that is what I am going to continue to tell myself.

Last edited:
I did and I went out and got an Indy TOD PF as a backup. Thing is I actually like the TOD PF better then the ROTLA PF. So if the Jacket never faked I would have never got a TOD PF. So in a way it's a good thing.

At least that is what I am going to continue to tell myself.

Actually, I like the ToD Indy better these days as well. It's a action pose and it's a better likeness IMO. Also, it's less likely to detiorate.

Back