Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy it for the awesome statue and forget the investment potential of this one. Or don't

So true, this and galactus I'm buying regardless, I don't look at these two as investments, I look at them as permanent fixtures in my collection that I will not sell. There are plenty of other statues I could sell down the line with an ES to make up for the costs of these two anyway. You're telling me as a collector that buys statues expecting a profit you can't make up the costs in other statues? You are not worthy of being called a flipper!

I wouldn't buy for investment, rightly so, stocks would be a better way to go but it does interest me..

The original SS Hulk is now being advertised for 4 or 5 times it's original price, the Hulk vs Spidey is similar...

It's just interesting because if you like it, I suggest buy it now...don't wait a year or two otherwise if you think 500 is a lot, it'll be 1000 or much more soon...

I wouldn't buy for investment, rightly so, stocks would be a better way to go but it does interest me..

The original SS Hulk is now being advertised for 4 or 5 times it's original price, the Hulk vs Spidey is similar...

It's just interesting because if you like it, I suggest buy it now...don't wait a year or two otherwise if you think 500 is a lot, it'll be 1000 or much more soon...

Which statue that you were referring here?

Yeah. The maquette cost $650 & has an open ES so it will not go up in value anytime soon. I'm also curious as to which statue he is thinking about.

Search Ebay for Sideshow PF Hulk the only one on there is 2500!! Hulk vs Spidey goes for upwards of 1000 for clean ones, there's a grey version currently listed for 2500!

I'm just asking if you think this will follow suit?

Search Ebay for Sideshow PF Hulk the only one on there is 2500!! Hulk vs Spidey goes for upwards of 1000 for clean ones, there's a grey version currently listed for 2500!

I don't think you have any ideas what open ES really means.

To answer your question no this will not follow suit like the other 2 that you mentioned anytime soon. After market price for the maquette will go up only until Sideshow stop making it which noone knows when will that happen. It could take years or maybe decades :lol

As long as Sideshow has this in stock you can expect a loss if you have to sell it, that is why people said buy because you like it not because of potential value.

Open ES = Open Edition Size, meaning they are not numbered, the original Hulk PF you mentioned had an edition size of 1179 (1000 reg and 179 ex) so when those sold out from Sideshow they are gone for good, thats why its so expensive on ebay.

This new Hulk maquette is not restricted by a set edition size and so wont increase in value as long as Sideshow continues to sell it for retail price, which could be many years.

Open ES = Open Edition Size, meaning they are not numbered, the original Hulk PF you mentioned had an edition size of 1179 (1000 reg and 179 ex) so when those sold out from Sideshow they are gone for good, thats why its so expensive on ebay.

This new Hulk maquette is not restricted by a set edition size and so wont increase in value as long as Sideshow continues to sell it for retail price, which could be many years.

Ah...I see...that's why I'm known as just a little freaky!! That makes perfect sense.

Thanks

;)

Chinese New Year.. Every year ss doesn't factor in this holiday when they come up with the dates, and every year around this month all get pushed back by 1-2 months. :lecture

Delayed again :( , but in the hulk maquette page said: March 2013 yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Having delays is one thing & getting people excited & then f### them is something else :( they actually sent emails AT THE SAME DAY they suppose to charge people for the superman bust telling them it will be late march~april !! I mean come on! We deserve better than this!!
Rant is over, let the wait continue

Back