Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's easy...$100 a month saved = hulk maquette

Don't tempt me. :lol If I get this, it'll match one of my mondo posters and then I'll have to get a maquette for my Iron Man one too... And then maybe I'll like those maquettes so much I'll end up going for another... And another...

Maybe overseas but he's from Canada. At most $40. They charge us $25 flat for PFs.

Does this 'flat rate' include customs taxes? I got nailed taxes up the wazoo last time I bought a 1/6 figure from somebody in the states. Wasn't from a "distributor", but regardless. :dunno

Don't tempt me. :lol If I get this, it'll match one of my mondo posters and then I'll have to get a maquette for my Iron Man one too... And then maybe I'll like those maquettes so much I'll end up going for another... And another...

Does this 'flat rate' include customs taxes? I got nailed taxes up the wazoo last time I bought a 1/6 figure from somebody in the states. Wasn't from a "distributor", but regardless. :dunno

Flat rate shipping 25 bucks from fedex does not include duties/taxes. Just make sure the harmonized code is 9703.00 on the shipping invoice on the box. if its something like i think 98 something expect to get arse gouge by customs. I only pay the HST because i have an account with fedex so i don't pay the extra 10 bucks an order shipped directly from sideshow. I order alot of statues from SS, so 10 bucks (plus another HST on that 10 bucks fee they add) it really add up in a year!

Do you know which shipping method you use for your 1/6? Each carrier company has there own stupid rates/policy. I learned the hard way with UPS.

Maybe overseas but he's from Canada. At most $40. They charge us $25 flat for PFs.

i think this one will be a bit more than the flat $25 rate. some of these larger pieces have cost me a bit more than the $25. Still we up here in Canada get very reasonable rates compared to even other areas of the states..:yess:

Flat rate shipping 25 bucks from fedex does not include duties/taxes. Just make sure the harmonized code is 9703.00 on the shipping invoice on the box. if its something like i think 98 something expect to get arse gouge by customs. I only pay the HST because i have an account with fedex so i don't pay the extra 10 bucks an order shipped directly from sideshow. I order alot of statues from SS, so 10 bucks (plus another HST on that 10 bucks fee they add) it really add up in a year!
just created an acct at Fedex
will that code be automatically put on box now ?...or is this something i have to contact SSC about ?
thanks for any help :)

just created an acct at Fedex
will that code be automatically put on box now ?...or is this something i have to contact SSC about ?
thanks for any help :)

Sideshow should put that on the sideshow commercial invoice under description. Once Fedex mails you the invoice it should match (9703). When customs gos through brokerage they should use that same harmonized code provided on the commercial invoice (9703) to determine the fees/duties.

I had to pay last year close to 200 bucks on unnecessary duties and it took about 3-4 months to get that money back from customs. its a long process since you have to deal with fedex and customs.

Its just a code they use to determine duties/taxes perhaps someone may know more info.

If you need any help let me know

Sideshow should put that on the sideshow commercial invoice under description. Once Fedex mails you the invoice it should match (9703). When customs gos through brokerage they should use that same harmonized code provided on the commercial invoice (9703) to determine the fees/duties.

I had to pay last year close to 200 bucks on unnecessary duties and it took about 3-4 months to get that money back from customs. its a long process since you have to deal with fedex and customs.

Its just a code they use to determine duties/taxes perhaps someone may know more info.

If you need any help let me know
thanks for the reply...much appreciated :)

i'll be on the lookout for that number

53502759930075342971787.jpg

Hard to tell from that poor quality pic..... But as far as now the eyebrow looks different

36d2dcdd.jpg

Last edited:

Doesn't include customs but should be duty free since it's made in the US (free trade agreement). Usually I just pay the taxes and some other little fee.

Do you know which shipping method you use for your 1/6? Each carrier company has there own stupid rates/policy. I learned the hard way with UPS.

DO NOT go with UPS. If you want to get bent over, use them.

i think this one will be a bit more than the flat $25 rate. some of these larger pieces have cost me a bit more than the $25. Still we up here in Canada get very reasonable rates compared to even other areas of the states..:yess:

Ya that's why I quoted $40 as well. My PFs only cost me $25 but my bigger Maquettes were $40. Bigger items like life size busts is another price all together.

well, the lighting looks completely different so i dont really see the eyebrows being that different. if they are 2 different production pieces, that could be the difference as well.

well, the lighting looks completely different so i dont really see the eyebrows being that different. if they are 2 different production pieces, that could be the difference as well.

The second pic is from the prototype at the Comicon.

It's to early to compare, without proper pics.

Back