Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the question remains, are you goingito buy it because you want it or leave alone because it's not an investment?

When people don't buy it right away why is it always a investment? :rotfl it could be to buy it cheaper down the road or use the money now for statues which does have a ES which is time sensitive. On a side note: Btw even if SS sells out in 5 years no ES means when the price if they do go up. They can just make more again in 10 years if demand is there. So they never really sell out ever. I myself do want so e no ES statues so this is my reason for waiting on them.

When people don't buy it right away why is it always a investment? :rotfl it could be to buy it cheaper down the road or use the money now for statues which does have a ES which is time sensitive. On a side note: Btw even if SS sells out in 5 years no ES means when the price if they do go up. They can just make more again in 10 years if demand is there. So they never really sell out ever. I myself do want so e no ES statues so this is my reason for waiting on them.

The guy was asking if it was likely to double or triple in value so was obviously looking at it as an investment.

I want a 1/4 movie Hulk so badly and so far this is the only one available afaik
It will forever be in my collection. With or without number. I don't care.

The guy was asking if it was likely to double or triple in value so was obviously looking at it as an investment.

No, I think you got confused... I was simply asking, if it's going to go up in value a lot, it would be better to buy it now than to wait. It would be a better investment now than down the line when it's more expensive.. but you've cleared that all up for us now, thank you..

I'm now also well educated on what ES means, so I won't make that mistake again..

:cuckoo:

Oh...and no I won't be buying one, I prefer comic book art and statues, rather than movie replicas..

No, I think you got confused... I was simply asking, if it's going to go up in value a lot, it would be better to buy it now than to wait. It would be a better investment now than down the line when it's more expensive.. but you've cleared that all up for us now, thank you..

I'm now also well educated on what ES means, so I won't make that mistake again..

:cuckoo:

Oh...and no I won't be buying one, I prefer comic book art and statues, rather than movie replicas..

No worries. This will be available for a couple, maybe a few, more years.

Maybe its a newsletter error, and this week hulk appear again in the next 30 days release.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When is the newsletter sent out?
Don't think I have gotten the "main" newsletter this week...

The wait and anticipation is killing me ;)

I found this great new shot

8441845295_f7e158dda1_o.jpg

Back