Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean worst case scenario is they somehow sell out and I'm forced to get the Planet Hulk statue coming out. Not a bad outcome.

If they would slap an ES on this I would more than likely get one. My guess is I iwll be waiting for an Avengers 2 version or one from the new Hulk movie and hopefully that will have an ES to it.

We are in the same exact boat...:(

So sad because I really wanted to have a Sideshow Hulk in my collection but I have to draw the line somewhere. Not having an ES is where I can't cross that line.

If only every statue came with an exclusive! I must admit, since i started collecting earlier this year i make an extra special effort to make sure i get the exclusives for each statue i purchase. Yes, there are a few exclusives that come with prints and some with name plaques...these are nice also but no the same as recieving an extra head sculpt, arm or weapon that does something to change the dimension of the pose...just wondered what would have been great to see as an Exclusive for the Hulk Maquette? Alternate base? Alternate head sculpt? What do you reckon?

Just for fun...

The EX I would have included 'if' it were going to have one, would be a roaring headsculpt. It would still match the pose.

Does scale really matter with hulk. I have seen him depicted in so many different sizes. I thought the movie was actually one of the smaller hulks depicted

Does scale really matter with hulk. I have seen him depicted in so many different sizes. I thought the movie was actually one of the smaller hulks depicted

Of course it does, but it really depends on what your intentions are.

For example, some members here have debated whether or not they could use this Hulk maquette instead of the Hot Toys Hulk figure to represent in their Avengers collection.

Having an Avengers team that are more or less 12" tall and then a Hulk that is 20+" tall will look ridiculously out of place, in my opinion.

Of course it does, but it really depends on what your intentions are.

For example, some members here have debated whether or not they could use this Hulk maquette instead of the Hot Toys Hulk figure to represent in their Avengers collection.

Having an Avengers team that are more or less 12" tall and then a Hulk that is 20+" tall will look ridiculously out of place, in my opinion.

I agree. I was just reading a vs x 10 where cap ask hulk to help them take down Cyclops and he was twice the size of cap. They tend to draw him really big in the books

Yeah I don't think anyone would notice the hot toys chitauri being out of scale if it's just lying mangled on the base, he could have been an alien midget warrior!:lol Think he would badass displayed with thor pf.

We are in the same exact boat...:(

So sad because I really wanted to have a Sideshow Hulk in my collection but I have to draw the line somewhere. Not having an ES is where I can't cross that line.

I couldn't agree with you more on this topic IL. No ES just doesn't work for me as a collector.

I agree. I was just reading a vs x 10 where cap ask hulk to help them take down Cyclops and he was twice the size of cap. They tend to draw him really big in the books

That's true, and for that purpose it usually works.
On our shelves, however... not so much. :D

Oh god do we have to suffer another wave of ZOMGz no edition size!??

I'm buying this one as a hulk fan, not a collector or an investor.

You know I only buy statues with extremely small edition sizes. Maximum 5, but I prefer if they only have 1 or 2....:lol:lol

:exactly: :goodpost:
Been there, done that, got over the disappointment and now counting the days 'till this beast is mine.
Oh, and praying for a great finished product. :pray:

:exactly: :goodpost:
Been there, done that, got over the disappointment and now counting the days 'till this beast is mine.
Oh, and praying for a great finished product. :pray:

Not just yours mine too:lol we will have to share :1-1: ....I saw the watchmen ultimate cut were animation is mixed with the film. Makes the film very but it's worth it wow brill.
Have you seen this.

Back