Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they would slap an ES on this I would more than likely get one. My guess is I iwll be waiting for an Avengers 2 version or one from the new Hulk movie and hopefully that will have an ES to it.

I can't explain how bad I want an es on this beast

But you gotta have Hulk in your collection :dunno I have the PF and is still cant wait to get the Maquette next year! Its by far my most favourite depiction of how Hulk would look like in real life and is the best of all the Marvel movies...have to say i wasnt a fan of the first 2 Hulk movies due to the Hulk design alone! :(

But you gotta have Hulk in your collection :dunno I have the PF and is still cant wait to get the Maquette next year! Its by far my most favourite depiction of how Hulk would look like in real life and is the best of all the Marvel movies...have to say i wasnt a fan of the first 2 Hulk movies due to the Hulk design alone! :(
Agreed Roberto.
I enjoyed the Hulk movies in the past, but there never was a reason for me to display one in my display case.

Much different story here with the Ruffalo Hulk.

There's been something about every single hulk statue I've seen so far that I didn't like. When this was first unveiled it just nailed the look of a hulk I had always wanted in my collection. INSTABUY.

I could care less about the ES, just the price is what is keeping me from immediately buying it. Gotta save the pennies and nickels for this one.

There's been something about every single hulk statue I've seen so far that I didn't like. When this was first unveiled it just nailed the look of a hulk I had always wanted in my collection. INSTABUY.

I'm really looking forward to your review on this Irvy. :lol
Ripped shirts? Smashed up house? Can't wait.

I liked the last movie..Edward Norton played a good banner....and hulk was ok . Well i thought so. Defiantly a lot better than Ang Lee terrible effort in fact i think effort is not the word to use whilst speaking of this pile:lol

I liked the last movie..Edward Norton played a good banner....and hulk was ok . Well i thought so. Defiantly a lot better than Ang Lee terrible effort in fact i think effort is not the word to use whilst speaking of this pile:lol

How 'bout Jennifer Connelly vs Liv Tyler? :naughty

I could care less about the ES, just the price is what is keeping me from immediately buying it. Gotta save the pennies and nickels for this one.

Yeah, it should be available for a while. I'll probably get it down the line, so no rush.

Can't wait to see pics of this in collections : )

Hope it turns out great!

If only every statue came with an exclusive! I must admit, since i started collecting earlier this year i make an extra special effort to make sure i get the exclusives for each statue i purchase. Yes, there are a few exclusives that come with prints and some with name plaques...these are nice also but no the same as recieving an extra head sculpt, arm or weapon that does something to change the dimension of the pose...just wondered what would have been great to see as an Exclusive for the Hulk Maquette? Alternate base? Alternate head sculpt? What do you reckon?

Back