Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want it now!! can't wait..... >.<

I'm from Spain so I guess, if it's released at time, I'd get it by late May..

You can see the maquette in the background during some interviews on the Target exclusive extra disc that came with the Blu ray. It's a blur but you can still tell how great it looks.

Kinda late into this thread but just gotta say, part of me is really glad there's no edition size, gives me a lot of time to save up. This piece is a beauty! If only there was a grey variant, I've always kinda liked that the hulk was gray. (Even though my favourite colour's green. lol) only downside is if **** happens I doubt I can even sell it for retail?

Kinda late into this thread but just gotta say, part of me is really glad there's no edition size, gives me a lot of time to save up. This piece is a beauty! If only there was a grey variant, I've always kinda liked that the hulk was gray. (Even though my favourite colour's green. lol) only downside is if **** happens I doubt I can even sell it for retail?

There won't be a grey version

But get ready for the Avengers 2 version ;) :monkey3

Depending on where you live you maybe able to sell it for retail. If there's someone close to you that wants one buying from you would save them shipping.

Starting to wonder where I am going to display this huge piece when it arrives. The little one might get it in there room till I can figure something out. Lol

Back