Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is, they lose sales because of that. I would have bought 2-3 each of Galactus and Wolf but I won't know, I am not the only one who does the same thing also. Why would people buy something from a limited collectible company when they are selling things that aren't limited? That makes no sense.

Man you keep buying things for friends and family. Tell them to get a job.

Again. Please be honest in your debate.

Yes it is, they lose sales because of that. I would have bought 2-3 each of Galactus and Wolf but I won't know, I am not the only one who does the same thing also. Why would people buy something from a limited collectible company when they are selling things that aren't limited? That makes no sense.

So if I want to buy this Hulk statue for a friend who otherwise can't afford it that means that I am a flipper?

I don't know how some of you function around other people in daily life who are " poseurs " and don't have enough cash as you guys do.

Ok so you are buying a Hulk, a Galactus and a Wolf Predator for Friends and Family huh?

You have 900 + posts you should be better at this.

What are your plans WolverineUK?
Ordering later? Buying local? Or waiting?

Well I just got my £80 VAT bill through the post for Skaar - so I'm going to wait to have a proper look at Hulk I think, it may even be cheaper for me (if they do OES) to order it from Play.com or Amazon who do free delivery and then I won't have an 80 quid shock - plus Hulk is a lot more expensive than Skaar so VAT will be more :gah::gah: Bloody Rip off Britain indeed!

Well I just got my £80 VAT bill through the post for Skaar - so I'm going to wait to have a proper look at Hulk I think, it may even be cheaper for me (if they do OES) to order it from Play.com or Amazon who do free delivery and then I won't have an 80 quid shock - plus Hulk is a lot more expensive than Skaar so VAT will be more :gah::gah: Bloody Rip off Britain indeed!

Why don't you order from collectiblesdirect.co.uk in the dealer section great company and does flexipay wouldn't get it from play

I really want this but the $650 price tag is tough to swallow especially with Bats and Superman coming. I do not like the idea of an open ES (and I hope there is not an open ES) but I guess that means Hulk will still be available in a year.

So how long will the turnaround time be from preorder to ship date on this one? 8 months? A year?

8 Months sounds about right. That's what I'm hoping for as it will give me time to save up. I was hoping the Hot Toys 1/6 Hulk would really impress me so I could save some money, but after seeing the early preview, there is no way I am missing out on this one, I don't care how many they make.

I think my biggest problem w/ the Hot Toys version is the hair.

622395_400396636688999_1123803951_o.jpg

£80 it seems the horrible vat bill just seems to be going up and up that's why I try my very best not to order from sideshow. Was really happy hawkeye came with a print and hulk has no ex. Think deadpool will be the only ex I'll want

All this madness will end soon in a few hours. We have talked about

1) solid vs hollow
2) edition size
3) scale
4) movie vs comic
5) price
6) shai's douchiness

feelings were hurt, angers roared, friends became rivals, enemies turned allies.

Only the hulk can cause so much drama :thud:

I'm going to pass for now. It's a great statue, but I've bought too many things so far. Must resist. So happy for anyone to snag one or a few today. Good luck all. It's great to be on the side watching the drama for a change I just hope a year from now I won't say I want this. All I know today is I'm out. Not buying only watching.

I'm going to pass for now. It's a great statue, but I've bought too many things so far. Must resist. So happy for anyone to snag one or a few today. Good luck all. It's great to be on the side watching the drama for a change I just hope a year from now I won't say I want this. All I know today is I'm out. Not buying only watching.

If it's an open ES, you'll have all the time you need to pick this up. There is no hurry. If it's a closed ES, then you better be certain you can live without it. A year from now this thing can become pretty pricey. It will at the very least cost you retail if the ES is closed. If it's an open ES, I would recommend waiting until it's released and buying it on ebay for less than retail. Let someone else take the hit by buying it direct from SSC.

Back