Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
£80 it seems the horrible vat bill just seems to be going up and up that's why I try my very best not to order from sideshow. Was really happy hawkeye came with a print and hulk has no ex. Think deadpool will be the only ex I'll want

Yeah it breaks down as DUTY £12.53, VAT £57.12, Advancement Fee £10.50 = £80.15 :mad: are you in the UK too Antman?

I think it'll be a high es something like 2000-2500

I can't imagine that many being made, ever. With this being priced at such a premium I would be surprised if it goes over 1000 made. The Spidey com ex at nearly half the price was open for order for weeks during SDCC years ago and yet there were only 650 of the ex + whatever the regular edition was on the most popular comic character.

They made 2800 of the Iron Man movie maquette and they still sell for 750-800$ on ebay...:rock

I can't imagine that many being made, ever. With this being priced at such a premium I would be surprised if it goes over 1000 made. The Spidey com ex at nearly half the price was open for order for weeks during SDCC years ago and yet there were only 650 of the ex + whatever the regular edition was on the most popular comic character.

Well they just announced the Batman PF ex at 2000 so maybe this will be similar.

I am indeed :)

and do you usually buy from collectiblesdirect? - I have bought from FP on impulse about 15 years ago which started me off only got serious into collecting in the last couple of years and bought from Ebay, Play, Amazon and SS - also a few choice pieces when I was in Singapore :clap - v.cheap there

If Sideshow is duping people with changing from ES to open they should return the NRD. :horse

They did give the nrd back and allo cancel with galactus didn't they?

They will but still it's a bad business strategy for customers. Most buyers probably will not know when Sideshow change it to open ES. It's not like they will send an email to the customer letting us know hey btw the ES has changed from closed to open, have a great day :)

I will still get this whether is open or closed ES (just like Galactus) because I want this in my collection and I do not plan to sell it (it doesn't mean I will never sell it though, I have sold statues that I intended to keep in the past).

BUT even though I will buy it regardless of the ES, it DOES NOT mean I like an open ES statue, of course I prefer this Hulk Maquette to be a closed ES, but if it's not, there is nothing I can do, I have no power to change the ES.

Since I am ready and can buy this now at retail price why would I NOT want a closed ES? I understand for those of you who would like to get it cheaper down the road from after market, you probably like this to be an open ES, but for those of us who WILL buy this today, what will be the advantage of having an open ES???? Can anybody answer that question for me?

For those of us who will buy this today at $650, even if you don't plan to EVER sell this one, would you rather see this statue is selling for $400 or $1000 in eBay after 1 or 2 years???? Hello :cuckoo:

Don't you want Sideshow at least to consider not to putting more and more statues as open ES? If everybody say IT DOES NOT MATTER of course Sideshow will put more and more statues as open ES. Thankfully there are still some of you who voice your dislike of the open ES. So at least it's a mix feedback to Sideshow.

and do you usually buy from collectiblesdirect? - I have bought from FP on impulse about 15 years ago which started me off only got serious into collecting in the last couple of years and bought from Ebay, Play, Amazon and SS - also a few choice pieces when I was in Singapore :clap - v.cheap there

Yeah anything that isn't a ex must I get from collectibles direct the service is top notch and I really like how they put stuff in another box to keep the shipper nice

They made 2800 of the Iron Man movie maquette and they still sell for 750-800$ on ebay...:rock

wow, didn't know they made that many, and that they were selling for that much already. Glad i got a good one.

Well they just announced the Batman PF ex at 2000 so maybe this will be similar.

i'm surprised that it was that low.

I Do not care !!! i'll buy it today and blow my money away !!!

yep, will be there begging them to take my $$$:hi5:

They will but still it's a bad business strategy for customers. Most buyers probably will not know when Sideshow change it to open ES. It's not like they will send an email to the customer letting us know hey btw the ES has changed from closed to open, have a great day :)

I will still get this whether is open or closed ES (just like Galactus) because I want this in my collection and I do not plan to sell it (it doesn't mean I will never sell it though, I have sold statues that I intended to keep in the past).

BUT even though I will buy it regardless of the ES, it DOES NOT mean I like an open ES statue, of course I prefer this Hulk Maquette to be a closed ES, but if it's not, there is nothing I can do, I have no power to change the ES.

Since I am ready and can buy this now at retail price why would I NOT want a closed ES? I understand for those of you who would like to get it cheaper down the road from after market, you probably like this to be an open ES, but for those of us who WILL buy this today, what will be the advantage of having an open ES???? Can anybody answer that question for me?

For those of us who will buy this today at $650, even if you don't plan to EVER sell this one, would you rather see this statue is selling for $400 or $1000 in eBay after 1 or 2 years???? Hello :cuckoo:

Don't you want Sideshow at least to consider not to putting more and more statues as open ES? If everybody say IT DOES NOT MATTER of course Sideshow will put more and more statues as open ES. Thankfully there are still some of you who voice your dislike of the open ES. So at least it's a mix feedback to Sideshow.
come on , we dont even know if this is open Es ,frankly i dont think this is going to be open ES, wouldnt make sense, Galactus did, but not this if it was open ES

Highly disappointed with the 1/6 Hot Toys Hulk. Looks like this is HULK piece to get... I'm ready Sideshow!

yeah, wasn't impressed with that at all, but maybe I'll get him just to complete the team if the price is right and have extra HS...

but this statue is a piece of art, BRING IT ALREADY :impatient:!!!!

Back