Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I never knew the original Thor PF was so big.

IMG_1823.jpg

is thor bigger than 1/4 or is ironman less than 1/4? This is kind confusing.

Destroyer suppose to be taller than a normal human by quite a bit, so the ironman vs destroyer scale looks correct. However thor pf looks way bigger, is it larger than 1/4? maybe 1/3.5?

Destroyer suppose to be taller than a normal human by quite a bit, so the ironman vs destroyer scale looks correct. However thor pf looks way bigger, is it larger than 1/4? maybe 1/3.5?

The IM maquette is 1:4. Since its not a standing pose, it may look smaller.

The Iron Man Mark VI maquette only stands 17" tall with the base. Thor on His Base is 30".

So I'd say Thor is 1/4 and Iron Man is 1/5 or a little smaller.

The IM maquette is 1:4. Since its not a standing pose, it may look smaller.

The Iron Man Mark VI maquette only stands 17" tall with the base. Thor on His Base is 30".

So I'd say Thor is 1/4 and Iron Man is 1/5 or a little smaller.

Well its comic book Thor who is more Hulk size than normal human size.
Movie Thor is regular human size.

True, I will say that when you have the Cap PF and the Thor PF next to each other they look great. I'm waiting to see what the specs on the Hulk Maquette are but at $650 and with the Supes PF coming up soon...things are getting a little expensive. So we'll see.

thanks buddy. Way I see it, this is something he'll have 20 years from now that he can still link back to his childhood of me and him going to see all the superhero movies together, and me getting a very special collectible of his favorite character for him. Just like me remembering my childhood and my parent's bringing me and my brother to see Return of the Jedi or '89 Batman followed by trips to the toy store.

:)

Crazy huh? :cuckoo:

Destroyer is tiny compared to Hulk PF even though it's taller by a few inches.

This hulk maquette looks beefy but is he gonna be smaller than the PF?

This hulk maquette looks beefy but is he gonna be smaller than the PF?

Well the hand and arms of the PF are definitely bigger then the Maquette. I personally think both are about the same height and the base of the maquette is at least 2-3" higher then the PF.

I think the maquette will be taller than the PF.....from the bottom of the base to the top of the head the Hulk PF is about 21 1/2 inches tall but he is crouched and the base is smaller ....The PF is massive though with huge hands but the maquette will have more height.

IMG-20120718-00314.jpg

ok i think this makes the most sense - that comic thor is larger than normal human, so if we consider him to be normal human he will be 1/3.5 scale i bet.

Ironman maquette is definitely 1/4, i have him next to the capt/thor movie pf and they are same scale.

thats what happen to Open Edition statues, price going down... so patience is the key when collecting LSF statues..

Agreed, most open editions will be available for a good deal down the line. Even if they aren't, just purchase from Sideshow direct a few years later. No risk whatsoever of it selling out, and if you wait for in hand pics you can probably avoid another Rogue fiasco.

:cuckoo: Im on verge to put you on my ignore list like I did with Nam & Devil.

Smart move. :clap I remember when they didn't even order Rogue PF or any of the X-men PFs and came into the Rogue thread to insult members and cause trouble. Pathetic.

Back