Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a thought, what if sideshow decide to follow hottoys footsteps in remaking dolls..
Doom PF 2.0 perhaps?

now they making it open edition... people still buying.. soon they gonna remake popular statues... just a matter of time..

ouch ;( well at least the next open edition piece should be different. Retailers also offer a pretty good deal on them.

the pro in open edition would be cheaper when u get it second hand...
the con would be the "waiting game".. :gah:

just a thought, what if sideshow decide to follow hottoys footsteps in remaking dolls..
Doom PF 2.0 perhaps?

now they making it open edition... people still buying.. soon they gonna remake popular statues... just a matter of time..

sideshow already said they won't do that. once it's done, it's done for good. they may make another pose, costume or scale, but there will never be another doom again

sideshow already said they won't do that. once it's done, it's done for good. they may make another pose, costume or scale, but there will never be another doom again

well that is a relief then... :yess:

Doom PF 2.0 perhaps?

As a huge Marvel fan I wouldn't mind owning a few different versions of certain characters (Blu&Red Spidey and Symbiote Spidey), unfortunately with open edition that is not likely to happen. I also love some of the exclusives as variant color schemes (Grey Hulk/Green Hulk), but we won't see that anymore with open editions either, since then they will be competing against their own product that is still in stock.

i m curious this Hulk Maquette will look good with other comic PF's coz i dont collect movie line i dont have rest of Movie avengers to go with this .......:cuckoo:

i m curious this Hulk Maquette will look good with other comic PF's coz i dont collect movie line i dont have rest of Movie avengers to go with this .......:cuckoo:

Of course it will. Look at it! It's a fantastic looking piece. It also holds up very well with other comic statues. He'll mix right in. If SSC would have released this as a PF instead of a Maquette, none of us would have questioned if this looked like a comic version Hulk. It more than holds it's own as either a Maquette or a PF.

If this has a closed ES, I will order it day 1. If it has an open ES, I will wait until I see in hand pics to pick it up. There will be no hurry to buy if it's an open ES. I'll be able to see other peeps pics and wait to see if QC holds up on this piece before I commit to buy.

That all being said, I REALLY hope this turns out to be a closed ES. I HATE the idea of open ES on ANY piece I have in my collection.

Of course it will. Look at it! It's a fantastic looking piece. It also holds up very well with other comic statues. He'll mix right in. If SSC would have released this as a PF instead of a Maquette, none of us would have questioned if this looked like a comic version Hulk. It more than holds it's own as either a Maquette or a PF.

thanks for clearing doubt .... looks like its going to be open ES there is no Ex not even name plate.... hope its close ES even if its 1500-2000 i dont mind

If this has a closed ES, I will order it day 1. If it has an open ES, I will wait until I see in hand pics to pick it up. There will be no hurry to buy if it's an open ES. I'll be able to see other peeps pics and wait to see if QC holds up on this piece before I commit to buy.

That all being said, I REALLY hope this turns out to be a closed ES. I HATE the idea of open ES on ANY piece I have in my collection.

I have ordered Wolf LSF despite its open ES..... but if Hulk Maquette is Open ES ........not in hurry to order this i will get this but later like Galactus Maquette

thanks for clearing doubt .... looks like its going to be open ES there is no Ex not even name plate.... hope its close ES even if its 1500-2000 i dont mind

People here are jumping to conclusions. Just because it doesn't have an EX feature does not mean it will be an open ES. The Man-Thing Com didn't have an EX feature and had a closed ES of 300. Everyone needs to relax a bit and wait until PO to get all the facts. I think this will go up with a TBD ES. All the other Avenger Maquettes had an ES, I don't think this will be the only one without one.

With some of the comments being made in this thread...is it any surprise that Sideshow reps and artists don't post here much? :slap

I thought people bought statues because they liked them for how they looked or it is one of their favorite characters or nostalgia or some similar reason. Not buying them because they will increase in price in the future. I know this isn't the first time I have said this, but I don't care about ES! As long as I have the statue(s) I like, I don't care how many more of you have it too. If it rises in price, then that is a bonus but by no means a guarantee.

:lecture :exactly: :goodpost:

it's pretty easy to match up people on here and the posts on sideshow's facebook page...talkin' the same ____ :lol

:lol I know, right?! :lol

Pictures were pulled due to an adjustment that was needed (a logo had to be added). Pricing and ES were never announced when those photos were first published. Not entirely sure where folks think they saw such info. :dunno

-SideshowAlex

From a place the sun don't shine apparently. :lol

I thought all that sounded suspect.

Last edited:
People here are jumping to conclusions. Just because it doesn't have an EX feature does not mean it will be an open ES. The Man-Thing Com didn't have an EX feature and had a closed ES of 300. Everyone needs to relax a bit and wait until PO to get all the facts. I think this will go up with a TBD ES. All the other Avenger Maquettes had an ES, I don't think this will be the only one without one.

i hope ur right.........:pray:

:lecture SSC needs to do a an Avengers movie Iron Man Mark VIII PF and Hawkeye still to complete the line. I'm still up in the air on this line. Likely will skip though. Way too expensive for everything.

That all being said, I REALLY hope this turns out to be a closed ES. I HATE the idea of open ES on ANY piece I have in my collection.[/QUOTE]

Why? Do you collect for the fun or the money?

Back