Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought people bought statues because they liked them for how they looked or it is one of their favorite characters or nostalgia or some similar reason. Not buying them because they will increase in price in the future. I know this isn't the first time I have said this, but I don't care about ES! As long as I have the statue(s) I like, I don't care how many more of you have it too. If it rises in price, then that is a bonus but by no means a guarantee.

There were some people that saw the early photos on FB that listed a price of $599 and an open edition size, then the pics were pulled. The lack of an ex doesn't merit the speculation.

I find that suspect. The photos may have been posted to FB, but I highly doubt price or ES was.

I thought people bought statues because they liked them for how they looked or it is one of their favorite characters or nostalgia or some similar reason. Not buying them because they will increase in price in the future. I know this isn't the first time I have said this, but I don't care about ES! As long as I have the statue(s) I like, I don't care how many more of you have it too. If it rises in price, then that is a bonus but by no means a guarantee.
I feel the same way.

:lol Shai, your a goof. :cuckoo: Im on verge to put you on my ignore list like I did with Nam & Devil. It's like ground hog days with you sometimes.

You should do it as those 2 guys are some of my good friends here.I prefer you put me with them.In the Elite club.

Heres the thing open es compared to numbered IMO , I want my statue to holds its value at least of what I paid for, hate for it to be worth way less years down the road if it's an open ES

Heres the thing open es compared to numbered IMO , I want my statue to holds its value at least of what I paid for, hate for it to be worth way less years down the road if it's an open ES

:gah: It's like talking to a wall in here sometimes.

If Sideshow kept selling a statue at the price you bought it for, then how would it ever be less? :cuckoo:

A few Iron Man LSF's were sold on ebay for around $1,100-1,200 when you can buy it from Sideshow for $1,950.

Back