Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were some people that saw the early photos on FB that listed a price of $599 and an open edition size, then the pics were pulled. The lack of an ex doesn't merit the speculation.

Pictures were pulled due to an adjustment that was needed (a logo had to be added). Pricing and ES were never announced when those photos were first published. Not entirely sure where folks think they saw such info. :dunno

-SideshowAlex

Why would anyone buy a second hand statue for the same price they could get a new one?
Your statue would depreciate in value.

:exactly: I'm new to the hobby and ,for me, I will buy more when I know, 95% of the time, a statue will bring more than I paid for it. Thats part of the fun to me...having a rare collectible. This hobby isnt cheap. IMO, open ES will cause me to by far less statues from Sideshow.

I'll be ordering. I knew it was gonna be at least $600, so no problem.

Great piece. My little guy is gonna love it.

Pictures were pulled due to an adjustment that was needed (a logo had to be added). Pricing and ES were never announced when those photos were first published. Not entirely sure where folks think they saw such info. :dunno

-SideshowAlex

So is there going to be an edition size or no?

A few Iron Man LSF's were sold on ebay for around $1,100-1,200 when you can buy it from Sideshow for $1,950.

thats what happen to Open Edition statues, price going down... so patience is the key when collecting LSF statues..

Unknown as of today. Simply check on the order page on Thursday when it's up for Pre-Order as that will state a TBD or Limited Edition. :)

-SideshowAlex

How about Galactus overspray eyes? Have you guys talked about possibly removing it. If not, can you bring it up please. You guys should do a poll. You will be quite surprise how many people don't like it.

Unknown as of today. Simply check on the order page on Thursday when it's up for Pre-Order as that will state a TBD or Limited Edition. :)

-SideshowAlex

No smile needed if it's unnumbered, judging by your post you guys at Sideshow must have read this whole thread today.

How about Galactus overspray eyes? Have you guys talked about possibly removing it. If not, can you bring it up please.

Trust me when I say that such comments regarding Galactus have been seen and will be taken into consideration with our production team. Many members of our production team do visit the board but don't tend to comment. :)

-SideshowAlex

Trust me when I say that such comments regarding Galactus have been seen and will be taken into consideration with our production team. Many members of our production team do visit the board but don't tend to comment. :)

-SideshowAlex

Ahhh that's great to hear. :) Im hoping for the best. :pray:

No smile needed if it's unnumbered, judging by your post you guys at Sideshow must have read this whole thread today.

But I almost always leave a smile after all my comments on here. :dunno

Judge however you want to judge. ES (whether actually numbered or Limited Edition in nature) is not always set way in advance.

-SideshowAlex

-SideshowAlex

lol...come on, you guys know if its going to be OE or have an ES. Im sure thats been nailed down in a meeting already. :monkey3

but i almost always leave a smile after all my comments on here. :dunno

judge however you want to judge. Es (whether actually numbered or limited edition in nature) is not always set way in advance.

-sideshowalex

TBD please to shut the ____ up to the hulk poseurs of this thread.

1031-ultimate-warrior-ex-launch-248x127.jpg

Back