Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Hulk looks like the Hulk. Its not like the Chris Hemmsworth statue posing as Thor. I don't like that maquette at all. I'd choose the comic representation 99% of the time but this Hulk is way different.

This Hulk looks like the Hulk. Its not like the Chris Hemmsworth statue posing as Thor. I don't like that maquette at all. I'd choose the comic representation 99% of the time but this Hulk is way different.
This man speaks the truth. In my opinion. :monkey1

They literally charge $25 flat for everything...even if it's keychain or a sticker. I asked them before I preordered my Ringwraith PF and they said it'll be $25 to Canada regardless. :yess:

Even for a LSF? It's $25?! :horror

No they don't unfortunately. Only to a certain size. I had a quote from them for the lifesize WM bust and it was $120 for shipping.

This looks great, but I changed my mind and will just stick with my Hulk PF. To me that is more than satisfactory. I'll wait for the Planet Hulk PF.

Not sure if anyone posted this, but someone tweeted this to SS:
"Can you give any general idea when Hulk maq, Deadpool, and Green Lantern will be available for order? Must to get all 3!"

And SS responded with:
"August, September and October does that help?"

Hulk could be up soon.

Not sure if anyone posted this, but someone tweeted this to SS:
"Can you give any general idea when Hulk maq, Deadpool, and Green Lantern will be available for order? Must to get all 3!"

And SS responded with:
"August, September and October does that help?"

Hulk could be up soon.

August great, September o.k., October...good lord no.

If you call yourself a Hulk fan, then both this one and original PF should be in your collection.

Wrong, if u call urself a hulk fan and u have 2k for the original PF, then both should be in ur collection.

:exactly:
I like Hulk and can't miss this one, but Spidey's my obvious favorite character. A statue is nice but doesn't prove your fanhood. Just because I didn't know about Sideshow when the Com came out and can't afford to have it in my collection now doesn't mean I'm still not Spidey's #1 fan, and you can bet that.

:exactly:
I like Hulk and can't miss this one, but Spidey's my obvious favorite character. A statue is nice but doesn't prove your fanhood. Just because I didn't know about Sideshow when the Com came out and can't afford to have it in my collection now doesn't mean I'm still not Spidey's #1 fan, and you can bet that.

:goodpost:

I feel same way. I didn't know about spider-man com when it came out n before I knew it I missed out. But I own pf and love it and my gg pf to go with it!

More pics from Jedi Don:

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

No way the production pieces are gonna be anywhere near this.

If the edition size/s are low and they take good care of it then it will look pretty decent.

Back