Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics from Jedi Don:

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

Front on looks amazing but what happened to his left bicep in the side view?

More pics from Jedi Don:

No way the production pieces are gonna be anywhere near this.

Man I hope the production pieces come out better

No offence to Jedi Don but I hate the flash.

I don't like the paint apps on his face in this photo. I think his eye looks cheap. Almost has a bowen paint look to it.

Of course I am know it's just the evil flash of the camera that has taken a bit away from this classic piece.
IMG_1187.jpg

The iron man maquette looks great. But the comic pieces are far superior in every way IMO. There are people who connect more with the movie versions because they don't or didnt read alot of comics and that's cool.... but a great deal of the hate or new vs old comes from the fact that new collecters missed out on the old great pieces and simply can't afford or don't want to pay market price for them.. so they hate and compare instead of saying both are great.

Everything SSC puts out in 1/4 scale is great in its' own right except Rogue. :lol

I'm seeing talk of a price tag as high as $700 or even $1000 for this piece. That's galactus type cash. Does that seem right to you guys of will it be more reasonable. I'm not a huge hulk fan but want at least one in my collection, but my limit for a piece is $500 unless its an all time favorite character.

Back