Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just throwing out $1600 as an EXTREME example. I certainly hope this comes in at a price we can live with. It seems like most of us are going to be on pins and needles until SSC reveals the price. :impatient:

It would be hard to justify a very high price as the sculpt isnt complex. Its the fact it is hulk that will drive the price. O and and its legacy!

Ok, nothing again this week. SSC and Hot Toys have to stop throwing the word "soon" around. It's been almost a month since sideshow said the details would be out soon and that ain't soon enough. For future reference:

SOON = 2 weeks TOPS!

Don't know why everyone thinks this will top 1K, look at the Legacy IM and WM maquettes, while not a large as this will be, they were WAY more detailed and complex to make with light up features and neither of them were even close to 1K. Half to be exact or not :lecture

So far the orders that I placed and will place in 2012 will be.

1. Rhino EX
2. Hulk maquette
3. Ringwraith on Steed

Skaar and Joker were placed last year so I can't count those. I'm excited to see what else is coming for 2012, but in some ways I'm sort of dreading it to.

Its gonna be a huge Hulk and SS is like the Facebook IPO, they know how to sucker us for every dollar now. They will max this out, I would expect your gonna have to go big or go home on this one. SS wont have any mercy, all they see is the Green.

With SDCC around the corner, I'm afraid as well. Last year revealed way too many must-have items.

Agreed. I wanted this so bad.

400094_press01-001.jpg

This too...

400100_press01-001.jpg

With SDCC around the corner, I'm afraid as well. Last year revealed way too many must-have items.

Oh I know. With SDCC coming and then rumors of Juggernaut, Apocalypse, Batman and Wonder Woman coming out this year...ahh man help me lord. :slap
Funny thing is last year I was hardly interested in anything except Skaar and Joker, but this year it seems like there are LOTS of things I'm interested in which sometimes is not really a good thing.

Last edited:
Don't know why everyone thinks this will top 1K, look at the Legacy IM and WM maquettes, while not a large as this will be, they were WAY more detailed and complex to make with light up features and neither of them were even close to 1K. Half to be exact or not :lecture

I hope ur right...while not as complicated it's deamnd will be high and the potential is there for SSC to cash in on everyone willing to pay big $$$ just to have this. But the $500-$650 range seems right to me.

Back