Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be picking this piece up as long as the price is manageable. I canceled a few pieces that weren't must haves to free up some cash and space. I am really liking how they pulled this piece off.

I hope ur right...while not as complicated it's deamnd will be high and the potential is there for SSC to cash in on everyone willing to pay big $$$ just to have this. But the $500-$650 range seems right to me.

To their credit, SS doesn't seem to do extreme overpricing for the sake of high demand on individual pieces. They're not as bad as hungry comic book store owners. When Joker PF was $350, that was the 1st at the new standard PF price. The Legendary Scale figures have a "normal" range as well. I don't think they'd tack on extra to the price just for some "high demand", which for anything the price of a statue, even a Bowen, most of the general public just won't go for anyway.

And everyone isn't willing to pay big money for this. Just a few people on this board who love guessing prices and seem to want this to cost way too much.

To their credit, SS doesn't seem to do extreme overpricing for the sake of high demand on individual pieces. They're not as bad as hungry comic book store owners. When Joker PF was $350, that was the 1st at the new standard PF price. The Legendary Scale figures have a "normal" range as well. I don't think they'd tack on extra to the price just for some "high demand", which for anything the price of a statue, even a Bowen, most of the general public just won't go for anyway.

And everyone isn't willing to pay big money for this. Just a few people on this board who love guessing prices and seem to want this to cost way too much.

besides the LSF line, I would agree with you. SS has never confirmed or denied whether this will be a LSF though. I walked into my first local comic shop that had SS statues, and I was shocked at their prices. They want like $450 for a Bucky Cap reg :cuckoo:

besides the LSF line, I would agree with you. SS has never confirmed or denied whether this will be a LSF though. I walked into my first local comic shop that had SS statues, and I was shocked at their prices. They want like $450 for a Bucky Cap reg :cuckoo:

Being in sales...there is an A$$ for every seat, someone will come in and not know much about the SS product and think thats a normal price, or even "negotiate" it down a bit

So far we all have been enumerating on size and price on this Hulk Maquette.SS Maquettes have been the only figures to really differ in size and price.Never known until revealed.

Some of the last bunch of SS Maquettes Predator Tracker $299,Falconer $284,Berserker $299,Marvel Destroyer $499 have all been in the 1/4 scale range.

Alien Big Chap Maquette $799 said 1/4 scale but also said standing over 2ft high.Optimus Prime Maquette was 24" almost half scale and was $1199.Iron Man Mark III LSF was a Maquette 1/2 scale and $1949.

I have to say the HULK Maquette in the SS Video when Mark Ruffalo is next to it looks even bigger than my original Hulk PF.I think SS is messing with us and we are looking at LSF size and price.

So far we all have been enumerating on size and price on this Hulk Maquette.SS Maquettes have been the only figures to really differ in size and price.Never known until revealed.

Some of the last bunch of SS Maquettes Predator Tracker $299,Falconer $284,Berserker $299,Marvel Destroyer $499 have all been in the 1/4 scale range.

Alien Big Chap Maquette $799 said 1/4 scale but also said standing over 2ft high.Optimus Prime Maquette was 24" almost half scale and was $1199.Iron Man Mark III LSF was a Maquette 1/2 scale and $1949.

I have to say the HULK Maquette in the SS Video when Mark Ruffalo is next to it looks even bigger than my original Hulk PF.I think SS is messing with us and we are looking at LSF size and price.

your wrong about those. Destroyer isn't even close to 1/4 scale, and the Predator pieces were 1/6 scale, so I don't see any correlation there. Optimus is prolly the most detailed statue ever from SS, so that's why it was so expensive. If this is a LSF, I'll have to settle for the HT version. I thought Wolverine was a rip at $2k, this would be even worse at that price range. This is just a large statue painted all green with a small amount of fabric.

I won't play the Showcase Showdown. I just hope it's within reach and that they reveal this mofo some day soon. I heard a rumor that there were plenty of rumors about this piece.

Optimus Prime almost half scale?? :lol :slap

I got all the Maquette info from SS website.So any discrepancy in actual size is their fault.I do not own any of those Figures.And I only have 9 PF's so far.
But my point being SS Maquettes do not conform to a certain scale.And from the look of the Hulk in the video it's looks bigger than the Hulk PF.More like LSF size.

Sup, brother! Good to read you, my friend.

cat-sup.jpg

mutleyLaugh.gif
mutleyLaugh.gif
mutleyLaugh.gif

I got all the Maquette info from SS website.So any discrepancy in actual size is their fault.I do not own any of those Figures.And I only have 9 PF's so far.
But my point being SS Maquettes do not conform to a certain scale.And from the look of the Hulk in the video it's looks bigger than the Hulk PF.More like LSF size.

Legendary Scale Figures are 1/2 scale. So if the Actual person is 6' tall then the statue would be 3'(near 36 inches) tall. Let's assume the Hulk is 10' tall. If this Maquette were the same scale as a LSF it would nearly be as tall as Ruffalo.

This Maquette looks like true 1/4 scale, Let's assume again the Hulk is 10' tall, that would make this statue 2½' tall (28 inches or so).

Sorry if this sounds kind of condescending but I hope it helps with the scaling of statues.

It's def supposed to be 1/4 scale.

Damn, still the price guessing game? :impatient:

It's a killer statue, so everyone just feels the need to say something about it until a reveal... unfortunately its Price Wars which is easy enough to debate but completely whack (yes, I'm at fault as well).

This thread:
"I bet this will cost (insert Price) because (insert reason)"
"I hope it doesn't because (insert reason)"
Rinse, recycle, repeat until more info available.

Back