Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, OK. Thanks guys. Wish there was one in the UK. Would love to go to one, that's for sure!!

I went to the London Super Comicon in March and met Stan Lee ! - there is also Kapow Comicon (in London) which is coming up on the weekend of the 19th/20th May 2012. They are not a patch on the US comicons but we'll get there eventually I'm sure. I picked up a wicked Daredevil statue that I had been after for a good price at the LSCC. Not been to Kapow but am going this year - Big up the UK LOL :yess::clap:yess:

Since the Rhino is going to be 1/4. I hope this one is 1/4 too. what will SS put in the exclusive version?

I went to the London Super Comicon in March and met Stan Lee ! - there is also Kapow Comicon (in London) which is coming up on the weekend of the 19th/20th May 2012. They are not a patch on the US comicons but we'll get there eventually I'm sure. I picked up a wicked Daredevil statue that I had been after for a good price at the LSCC. Not been to Kapow but am going this year - Big up the UK LOL :yess::clap:yess:

I can't wait my first time at kapow too should be a good weekend

So Antman84, are you saying that the Hulk Maquette will be up from preorder today??? or the next week??

No not at all sorry the kapow convention in London is next weekend so that's what I mean with next week. I haven't got a clue when this is coming although you'd think it would be up soon.

Today is the day???

No. We haven't even seen a preview yet. That will most likely happen on a Tuesday. It should go up on a the Thursday following the preview. Same way it went down with the Rhino Com. It was previewed Tues and is going up for sale today. General rule of thumb, preview first.

Sold out.:lecture

darth_vader_noooo1.jpg

:lol

The Rhino is $399.99. Hulk should be a similar price if they are both 1/4 scale.

Back