Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Rhino is $399.99. Hulk should be a similar price if they are both 1/4 scale.

The Hulk will be a stand up position statue,not like the Rhino on a charging position,so I guess would be more.More packing more weight etc...:monkey2

You guys are driving me nuts with this price talk. We got people saying $400 bucks or more and that one jackass preying for $1000. Wish they would just gives the details or release the pre-order already... end this madness. This better be out by next week.

You guys are driving me nuts with this price talk. We got people saying $400 bucks or more and that one jackass preying for $1000. Wish they would just gives the details or release the pre-order already... end this madness. This better be out by next week.

It won't be on the $400 side of the price

:lol :lol :lol

The Rhino is $399.99. Hulk should be a similar price if they are both 1/4 scale.

I hope for that too but I doubt it, as they will try to milk the Hulk for all he's worth.

$3k open edition LSF inc!

cowmilk.gif

Last edited:
SS of course has an estimated price given their costs. But they will charge higher than what they would have because people seem to be comfortable guessing high prices.

Back