Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rhino, Colossus, Skaar & the this. Tis the year of ginormous Sideshow pieces. :rock:rock2

Yes sir the super massive characters in 1/4 scale is what I love to collect the most. :rock The Hulk PF was the first thing I ever collected from Sideshow. Mass rules.

Other massive characters I'm waiting for is: Juggernaut, Thanos, Planet Hulk and Apocalypse. If I'm forgetting anyone just let me know.

Yes sir the super massive characters in 1/4 scale is what I love to collect the most. :rock The Hulk PF was the first thing I ever collected from Sideshow. Mass rules.

Other massive characters I'm waiting for is: Juggernaut, Thanos, Planet Hulk and Apocalypse. If I'm forgetting anyone just let me know.

Well there's always Red Hulk, A-Bomb, Kingpin, The Blob & Franken Castle :yess:...

Dear SS,

We all think it is about time that you brought out the Hulk - it's getting us all stress.

Oh, do us all a favour - make it affordable but yet epic!

Thankyou for your time.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe that specific Hulk PF was from Andy B's personal collection which he modified the paint to make it look ideal...and the lighting on the PF is FAR more flattering on the PF compared to the Maquette.

Really? Thought that was the one from Pitu's collection where he ripped the pants and added the line on the road.

business-man-looking-at-a-clock-thumb11031712.jpg

This probably won't ship until sometime in 2013. Sideshow aleady has stuff at the end of this year & it's only may

That's fine with me, as long as they release it for pre order before next year.

Back