Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's more pics of him from mwctoys.com

sdcc2012_sideshow_marvel_10.jpg

sdcc2012_sideshow_marvel_11.jpg

The Ex will be the pants,purple and some other color for regular.The base on the purple pants looks flat too.

I guess this is the regular.
sdcc2012_sideshow_marvel_10.jpg

This is the EX
250ruv9.jpg

Also doesn't any one knows the price on this,it should be on the sign in front of the figure.

there's no reason to inflate the price on this for a couple reasons. Production will be easy cause it's just green with pants, so it will be easy to produce, then you add in the demand for this. It will allow SS to drop the price around $700-800, and make 3,000 or more of these.

I don't necessarily disagree with your assertion...but the production cost are only one of many drivers when establishing a final price. The assertion that production costs will be minimal because the statue is just green with pants, doesn't preclude Sideshow from charging a premium. In fact, it may entice Sideshow to charge a premium.

Charging a premium would greatly enhance Sideshow's profit margins. If your respective profit margins are high enough, then you don't have to produce and/or sell 3,000 units.

We are dealing with a very popular hero, who was featured in the 3rd highest domestic grossing movie of all time, and we have a collectible where the assumption is the production costs would be minimal. Then you add the fact that Legacy is involved.... I have nothing against Legacy, but IMHO they are like Sony or Apple. It seems like their products are always priced at a premium.

Don't get me wrong....I hope you are right and I am dead wrong. I guess I'm just preparing myself for a high price tag, and if it comes in lower then I will be ecstatic.

TBD

Also the second photo is a fake and it's from the video of the original maquette by Legacy

Yeah, but what he said makes sense, actually. We could be looking at the regular release and the original piece that was first revealed might be an exclusive. Talking about this one:

211lx7n.png

Personally, I like this base better.

Back