Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cam someone please measure the hulk, or take a photo with him next to cap in a straight line.

Can someone please remove the acrylic top from the display and steal the Hulk so that we can take turns in sharing him for our own display needs for approx 2 months per person until he is released. Thank you. :bunnydanc

img2724y.jpg
Man, this Hulk is dope. :joy

WOW! The paintjob and anatomy on this piece are amazing!

Indeed. What a pity then that only the anatomy will remain to be amazing when we get this at our homes.

Looking at all the other Avengers pieces I can 1000% say thank God Sideshow didn't sculpt this.
That Black Widow PF is nice, but the movie Cap and Thor are two of the most awkward sculpts I have ever seen.

This Hulk, though, has such a smooth flow to it. Same as the Mark VI Maquette.

Yeah, these guys know their trade.

It's the first time I've really looked at the other statues around this but I have to agree , this makes them look like crap.

Capt. looks ok, wouldn't bother with Black Widow and having seen Thor up close it's not good at all. My Iron Man has a dodgy chin but couldn't send him back as it was the last one.
New Avengers Capt, Iron Man and Thor with matching bases would be nice, if I won the lottery that is.

Back