Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ____ again :rock

tumblr_lit5wdB6j21qcfba3o1_500.gif

402944_496208170404855_684751807_n.jpg

399470_496208177071521_676827393_n.jpg

LOVE how this looks. Great piece, but he looks a little yellowish green.

IMHO Sideshow is going to take advantage of the popularity of the Avengers movie and charge more than what they are charging for Galactus. Throw in the fact that Legacy is attached, and I could see this coming in at $1K+.

Whenever Legacy is attached, I use the following formula:

Take what you believe is a fair price for the collectible you desperately want to purchase then multiply by two.

Just so you know...this equation has been validated by at least 100 of the world's top economists. :)

there's no reason to inflate the price on this for a couple reasons. Production will be easy cause it's just green with pants, so it will be easy to produce, then you add in the demand for this. It will allow SS to drop the price around $700-800, and make 3,000 or more of these.

Looks incredible in that video! The detail is great, especially those teeth! Hope the production paint holds up. One thing I noticed however is that if you look at hi res images from the movie, Hulk's got some stubble and quite a bit of chest hair. They didn't seem to replicate that on the maquette, but maybe that's a good thing?

The detail on this baby is jaw dropping. It was a must buy before and after seeing it in person tonight I am sad I couldn't take it home with me! Hands down the best piece I saw at the SSC booth!

hair could be better. looks like medusa's hair there. still, i need it. best hulk statue by far.

now i just wish ss make an avengers cap pf. the ww2 cap just looks out of place among all the others.

Back