Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if sales slowed down or something... SSC just put some new photos up

400189-hulk-001.jpg

We felt the gallery needed a refresh, so have some updated photos of a stock piece done. :)

There are less than 50 pieces left of Hulk and I do not know if more will be produced once those are gone.

-SideshowAlex

We felt the gallery needed a refresh, so have some updated photos of a stock piece done. :)

There are less than 50 pieces left of Hulk and I do not know if more will be produced once those are gone.

-SideshowAlex

Classic SSC scare tactic, or truth? Only time will tell

Classic SSC scare tactic, or truth? Only time will tell

I'm not trying to scare anyone or say 'go buy now!'. Just letting y'all know how many are left. But as I'm not part of the team that decides if a limited edition item will have more pieces produced then I can't say with 100% guarantee that it will sell out.

Honestly was just trying to dispense some info.

-SideshowAlex

I'm not trying to scare anyone or say 'go buy now!'. Just letting y'all know how many are left. But as I'm not part of the team that decides if a limited edition item will have more pieces produced then I can't say with 100% guarantee that it will sell out.

Honestly was just trying to dispense some info.

-SideshowAlex

I was just razzin' ya. I really want this hulk available for a couple years.

Hahah

This is the only green hulk I will own for quite some time. I love this piece...ES be damned! In any case, I hope we get to find out how many of these were made?

-SideshowAlex

Well the new photos are great!!

The kind collector in me hopes that this is not near it end... The Selfish side of me hopes that there are only 50 left and no more will be sold. Then I can watch it's value go up and I can laugh at the poor souls who waited too long :) :) ;) ;)

I'm worried. My plan was to get the green hulk PF and if I didn't like how it arrived I was going to get this :(

The PF is SUUUUUCH a better color though, and I love the PF pose. Looks so much more rage-driven.

Made my decision by typing that out.

*oh and it's cheaper in price

I think you will be very happy with the purchase of the new PF... You already love the reg Head sculpt. You love the pose and you love the color... SSC nails hulk every time.. So stick with your PF... This is a great piece (My fav hulk I have owned so far and I have owned all the larger SSC Green hulks) but I think the new one may give this one a run for it's money.

The PF is SUUUUUCH a better color though, and I love the PF pose. Looks so much more rage-driven.

Made my decision by typing that out.

*oh and it's cheaper in price

Quite simple really...
Comic style...PF.
Movie style...Maquette.
Maquette would work in both but I love movie characters anyway.

I think you will be very happy with the purchase of the new PF... You already love the reg Head sculpt. You love the pose and you love the color... SSC nails hulk every time.. So stick with your PF... This is a great piece (My fav hulk I have owned so far and I have owned all the larger SSC Green hulks) but I think the new one may give this one a run for it's money.

Awesome advice bud! Thanks. Either way I'm getting the PF. That is the hulk I know!

Are the double wide pax wardrobe frames good for statues? And if so, which shelves do I get and how much weight can they hold?

Back