Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping the thread alive with some pics of the beast.:peace

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0336.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

DSC_0346.jpg

DSC_0350.jpg

DSC_0355.jpg

Amazing piece Irvy.

Good grief. Been looking at a lot of pictures of this. I want it again. Haha.

Do you think this thing will ever sell out? Will it ever go on sale?

Same here. To the release i have two pieces with problems and now i think to buy him again. The problem is i must take a choice between him and the new PF Green Hulk. :dunno

The problem is i must take a choice between him and the new PF Green Hulk. :dunno
what makes this piece unique is that it looks equally good with a "comic" lineup surrounding it..no matter how/where you display him, he has amazing presence

IMG_0306_zps0c2d560d.jpg

IMG_0518_zps76b98d70.jpg

Same here. To the release i have two pieces with problems and now i think to buy him again. The problem is i must take a choice between him and the new PF Green Hulk. :dunno

Same here. I really like both. And I feel like I like the PF better, but I'm wondering if this might look/fit better with the hyper realistic lineup

When allied charge cap gets here. Hopefully some people post pics of these two guys

Same here. I really like both. And I feel like I like the PF better, but I'm wondering if this might look/fit better with the hyper realistic lineup

When allied charge cap gets here. Hopefully some people post pics of these two guys

IMO Avengers Hulk Maquette is the way to go for group display. Like has been said he can go with Comic or film...Or Hyper real. He also look great by himself.

However I love the color of the new PF.... And he will look great on his own or with Comic displays.

IMO Avengers Hulk Maquette is the way to go for group display. Like has been said he can go with Comic or film...Or Hyper real. He also look great by himself.

However I love the color of the new PF.... And he will look great on his own or with Comic displays.

Will this be for sale for ever? Or one day will it randomly be no longer available?

My thought is wait to get the pf since it is limited, if I really don't like it (I don't think this will happen) sell it to LCS that supposedly buys at ebay prices, and buy this maquette.

Will this be for sale for ever? Or one day will it randomly be no longer available?

My thought is wait to get the pf since it is limited, if I really don't like it (I don't think this will happen) sell it to LCS that supposedly buys at ebay prices, and buy this maquette.

So many hulks. People are taking their time

Will it be on sale forever??? I don't know... I guess they just stopped making the Droids for SW and they were an open edition... My guess is this guy will be around at least a year after Avengers 2 comes out..

But I don't think you have to worry.... I am sure you are going to love your PF.

Will it be on sale forever??? I don't know... I guess they just stopped making the Droids for SW and they were an open edition... My guess is this guy will be around at least a year after Avengers 2 comes out..

But I don't think you have to worry.... I am sure you are going to love your PF.

Yeah me too. Thinking the hulk pf will be perfect. If not, back up plan.

Yeah I noticed that. Great pictures I must say.
Would love to know how many they've sold. I remember it going 'Checking Inventory' about a year ago :slap
'Inventory'? Does that mean they invent low stock scenarios? :lol

Back