Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brand new one sold for £345 earlier.
Expect to take a big loss if you sell this.

Was that the PremiProduct one from Denmark? Yea....saw that. He always puts up new stuff at 99p start bid and sometimes there's a really good deal to be had. Sometimes not. Although I was watching his Iron Man MK42 Hot Toys figure which I completely forgot about...went for only £104 :horror :horror

a9yny2us.jpg
. Still think of all the Hulk's.... the Maquette is still the best

That's fine man! The PF Hulk is awesome! I actually was thinking of getting the Grey Hulk, what do you think?

I think they grey and maq will look pretty cool together dude! "The Evolution of Hulk" display! Then have a bunch of comic covers lined up behind them that show the art transition?

Wicked!

Holy crap guys! I finally ordered this thanks to Sideshow's deals that they are having today.

I have been eying this since it was teased during the Avengers. Can't freaking wait!

Holy crap guys! I finally ordered this thanks to Sideshow's deals that they are having today.

I have been eying this since it was teased during the Avengers. Can't freaking wait!

Congrats DF! A truly awesome piece.

It's a great Hulk. If there never was a movie, this would still be an awesome comic version of Hulk. Just so happens it's both.

Yeah. Movie hulk looked great. I really like the maquette, but it doesn't really look like the movie version in the face area.

Back