Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but for those of us who WILL buy this today, what will be the advantage of having an open ES???? Can anybody answer that question for me?

nope i think everyone here want it to be Closed ES ...... we order from retailer if Ex is just Art print or no Ex at all. with Hulk Maquette for international buyers have to get it direct from SS coz from retailers shipping will be more or double than SS. also incase of any problem good customer service .......so for this n Galactus Maquette International Buyer has to order from SS even after discount at retailer there is difference of 100$-150$ i will recommend getting it from SS

Galactus still says limited edition. I'm confused... How is it open ES but it's limited edition? Can someone explain?

there is no TBD(to be determine) ES means there is no actual ES just Limited ES means SS can produce as much they want.

nope i think everyone here want it to be Closed ES ...... we order from retailer if Ex is just Art print or no Ex at all. with Hulk Maquette for international buyers have to get it direct from SS coz from retailers shipping will be more or double than SS. also incase of any problem good customer service .......so for this n Galactus Maquette International Buyer has to order from SS even after discount at retailer there is difference of 100$-150$ i will recommend getting it from SS

:exactly::exactly::exactly:
as international buyer myself, SS is the cheapest way, add to that the excellent costumer service and the reward points. the EX is just a bonus :)

I guess there's no big rush to PO today since it seems like there will be a large or open ES even... no big deal I guess, I'm sure everyone will get one.

Do people not read? It tells you the time its supposed to be up on he preview page.

Back