The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I forgot those were going up today so I missed the exclusive set, but I picked up the regular ones.

The other print I want is this Des Taylor one

superman on the balcony des taylor.jpg

If there's anything I can count on, it's this country's short term memory filtering into general apathy when it comes to a crisis. Pretty soon one of the fifty pregnant Kardashians will have a miscarriage or there will be a new filter on Snapchat and everything will get back to normal.

This is the problem....a disensensitized nation we are...58 dead in Vegas dead, children in sandy hook, I don’t won’t to ever forget

I forgot those were going up today so I missed the exclusive set, but I picked up the regular ones.

The other print I want is this Des Taylor one

View attachment 370110

Yeah, that one is very cool. In terms of the non-superhero ones, I ****ing adore the Gremlins print that Hero Complex has coming out by Kevin Wilson. It’s like “Where’s Waldo” with pop culture references:

hgmaek7dfujxmwnastbz.jpg

Yeah, that one is very cool. In terms of the non-superhero ones, I ****ing adore the Gremlins print that Hero Complex has coming out by Kevin Wilson. It’s like “Where’s Waldo” with pop culture references:

hgmaek7dfujxmwnastbz.jpg

I haven't seen that one before. I like it!

I'm probably way late on this, but right now on eBay there's a promo code on buy it now items under collectibles, comics, art, entertainment for 20% off.

You enter PROMONYCC in the promo code section at checkout. Just snagged HT doctor strange for $188 shipped! So heads up to whoever hasn't seen it yet.

I'm probably way late on this, but right now on eBay there's a promo code on buy it now items under collectibles, comics, art, entertainment for 20% off.

You enter PROMONYCC in the promo code section at checkout. Just snagged HT doctor strange for $188 shipped! So heads up to whoever hasn't seen it yet.

Thanks! Looks like it doesn't expire until tomorrow. :rock

Well, ****. I can't get the eBay code to work. It says "while supplies last" so maybe a certain amount of people have already used it. :mad:

holy shizballz....
do i HATE going out of town for work! wtf's been goin on around this place for the past week? miss anything exciting???

Just got an early processing notice for Raphael for tomorrow! It'll be nice to have the set complete and check them off my list.

Back