The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Iceberg Lounge

Those designs do look fantastic. Here's hoping it sucks, for our wallets' sakes.:lecture :lol

Those designs do look fantastic. Here's hoping it sucks, for our wallets' sakes.:lecture :lol

NOOOOO!!!!! :lol

That armored Batman with the light-up eyes is gonna look sweet. As well as the Superman with an improved collar and cape, straight from the HT factory. :pray:

I haven't seen anything yet but it looks good, yeah?

It looks damn good, man. Great job! :hi5: :duff

That armored suit is pretty kickass, I'll say that much. Wait til you see what it can do... :wink1:

NOOOOO!!!!! :lol

That armored Batman with the light-up eyes is gonna look sweet. As well as the Superman with an improved collar and cape, straight from the HT factory. :pray:

It looks damn good, man. Great job! :hi5: :duff

I wonder if they'll all be as tall as the MoS figures, or if they'll be in scale with all of the other HT stuff this time around?

That armored suit is pretty kickass, I'll say that much. Wait til you see what it can do... :wink1:

:thud:

Sweet.

I wonder if they'll all be as tall as the MoS figures, or if they'll be in scale with all of the other HT stuff this time around?

The MoS Superman is ginormous - I think it'd be the equivalent of a near 7-foot person. That's one of the issues I had with the figure.

I believe Cavill is actually 6-1, but in the Snyderverse, he's supposed to be around 6-6. Affleck is 6-4 in real life. I guess we'll find out. :lol

I'm stoked for Monday, I hope they will put it online and not just only in IMAX, I'm anxious to see how it looks too. :yess:

Actually, it hits the IMAX theaters Monday. It doesn't go online until Tuesday at 9 AM PST.

Actually it's out now.

Just in case I want to see it.

Yeah, but we were talking about the official HD version. I still recommend checking out the leaked one, though, because, apparently, the one we're getting on Tuesday is like 10 seconds shorter than the IMAX one, and the time on this one measures up closer to the IMAX one, so, there may be additional footage here that you won't see come Tuesday.

Much better than I thought it would be. But there's no need for either WW or Aquaman to appear in it. I hope they don't have major, significant roles. Otherwise the film will be bloated.

Yeah, but we were talking about the official HD version. I still recommend checking out the leaked one, though, because, apparently, the one we're getting on Tuesday is like 10 seconds shorter than the IMAX one, and the time on this one measures up closer to the IMAX one, so, there may be additional footage here that you won't see come Tuesday.

Yeah I knew you where talking the official one. I just figured some might dig it. Sorry if I interupted or something.

Back