The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Iceberg Lounge

Yes they did....

On a side Yankee.... OMG.... your location is totally an eloquent, marked improvement over mine. You truly are a genius! :clap :duff

:rotfl

Why yes. Yes it is. Thank you, Brainy. :hi5: :monkey3

Does anyone here own the Kai custom mouthplate for the DX12/Armory heads? Is it worth getting and if so, how much is a fair price? How well does it fit? Thanks in advance. :duff

Why yes. Yes it is. Thank you, Brainy. :hi5: :monkey3

Does anyone here own the Kai custom mouthplate for the DX12/Armory heads? Is it worth getting and if so, how much is a fair price? How well does it fit? Thanks in advance. :duff

Custom mouthplates... hmmm, they should do them for the SSC 1/6th Batman figure too, i'd be in for one of those.

not sure if this is the right place to post this ,so feel free to delete or move it if required
i thought this might interest any film guys in the uk ,not sure how widely advertised this event is so i thought i drop it here

UK Premiere of "The Death of 'Superman Lives': What Happened?"Print
Superman Lives Jon Schnepp, the filmmaker who launched a KickStarter fundraising campaign to make a full-length documentary about the proposed 1998 "Superman Lives" movie, will premiere his documentary in the UK in May.
This documentary delves into one of Hollywood's most enthralling 'what if?' stories - the proposed 1998 Superman Lives film with Tim Burton directing and Nicolas Cage starring as Superman. Interviews with Tim Burton, Kevin Smith, Dan Gilroy and Colleen Atwood, and unique source material including never-before-seen footage and artwork give an inside look into what might have been the most original and cosmic Superman movie ever made.
The premiere will take place with a Q&A panel at the BFI in London on May 29 starting at 6.15pm.

He's nerfed everywhere except in the comics and the arkham games, I mean, even in TAS he's a total karate white belt kid whom any nameless thug can beat :lol

Arkham batman rocks.... seriously one of if not the best Batman iteration I have ever bared witness to :rock :rock
Thats just imo

If you ask me, the only true iteration outside the comics.

Edit: Scratch that, there's the animated movies too :lol

hmmm.... I do like Under the Red Hood Batman.... but Arkham Bats takes the top spot for me
Bruce Greenwood does a great Batman voice

6b9uRgO.jpg

The first sketches of Wonder Woman, drawn in 1941 by artist H.G. Peter for the superheroine’s creator William Moulton Marston, is up for sale for an undisclosed price.

Acquired originally from the artist’s estate, the sketches are made even more interesting because the page includes comments from both Peter and Marston about the design. Peter wrote:

Dear Dr. Marston, I slapped these two out in a hurry. The eagle is tough to handle – when in perspective or in profile, he doesn’t show up clearly — the shoes look like a stenographer’s. I think the idea might be incorporated as a sort of Roman contraption. Peter

To which Maston replied:

Dear Pete – I think the gal with hand up is very cute. I like her skirt, legs, hair. Bracelets okay + boots. These probably will work out. See other suggestions enclosed. No on these + stripes – red + white. With eagle’s wings above or below breasts as per enclosed? Leave it to you. Don’t we have to put a red stripe around her waist as belt? I thought Gaines wanted it – don’t remember. Circlet will have to go higher – more like crown – see suggestions enclosed. See you Wednesday morning – WMM

Nice find, CP, very, very interesting. :duff Wasn't WW's creator into S&M and kink? And WW is a reflection of that? Or is that an urban legend?

Nice find, CP, very, very interesting. :duff Wasn't WW's creator into S&M and kink? And WW is a reflection of that? Or is that an urban legend?

Yes :lol Wonder Woman's weakness was getting her hands bound together. She would lose her powers...

K214ZTM.jpg

His comics were packed with bondage, spankings, enslavement, and punishment of both men and women. Every single Wonder Woman comic that Marston wrote depicted bondage and other sexual fetishes. However, I think his initial reason for creating WW as a role model for girls was good, but unfortunately his other personal interests influenced his work. I don't mind though :monkey3

Every time I come here I'm reminded of the Arkham City challenge map the Iceberg Lounge.... love playing that, endless Thug beatdowns :rotfl

I wish someone would give George Reeves some love in the form of a 1/6 figure or statue. I'm a bit surprised it's never happened, actually. I doubt HT would do it as the 66 Batman line never seemed to take off and this would probably be even more niche. Don't know if someone like DC Collectibles would do it either, but I'd love to see something from someone. They could do both a black and white and color version. I think he definitely deserves that kind of recognition. Maybe someday...

I wish someone would give George Reeves some love in the form of a 1/6 figure or statue. I'm a bit surprised it's never happened, actually. I doubt HT would do it as the 66 Batman line never seemed to take off and this would probably be even more niche. Don't know if someone like DC Collectibles would do it either, but I'd love to see something from someone. They could do both a black and white and color version. I think he definitely deserves that kind of recognition. Maybe someday...

georgereevessuperman.jpg

Good call. While I watched the Adam West Batman TV show in syndication when I was a little kid, I never got into the George Reeves Superman TV show. Still, it'd be nice to see him get the 1/6 figure treatment, from some company.

I don't see that being a big enough seller for Hot Toys to make... besides I think the Adam West Batman looks great next to the Christopher Reeve Superman.

It still really puzzles me why the 1966 Batman and Robin were poor sellers – easily the nicest figure they've EVER made for me personally.

I'm guessing that for most Batman fans, as beloved and as memorable as he was in the role, Adam West Batman is their third Batman, behind Keaton and Bale.

I know I should've pulled the trigger on Batman and Robin when Sideshow was selling them for, I believe, about $270 combined. But there were too many other figures on my plate at the time.

Back