The "I Got Negative Zone Spidey" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was really looking forward to seeing the blue rock base. it looked so trippy in the ss pics.

when i originally bought the retro spidey i figured i would flip it, but its too nice for that. so its mine and now im looking for this one too..gotta have acid trip spidey in my lineup

devlinboy said:
when i originally bought the retro spidey i figured i would flip it, but its too nice for that. so its mine and now im looking for this one too..gotta have acid trip spidey in my lineup

you got retro...how about swapping if:monkey1 i get one....you know its worth it:lol

The base issue is being resolved. There will be no need to return your figure - everyone who ordered this product will be emailed in the next few days with more information! :duff

lol then im at square one again ..id be a beggar for a retro. im dying to put all three spideys together ..i will keep my eyes and ears peeled for a retro for you though . i may even know someone who wants to get rid of theirs. ill keep you in the loop

looks gorgeous can't wait till it gets here.
now onto the people who have it..on the box what is the picture of the base..any mention of the rock base..also on the base you got what is wrote on the bottom..is it marked with the negative zone indications?.if so then this is the base we are getting.

devlinboy said:
lol then im at square one again ..id be a beggar for a retro. im dying to put all three spideys together ..i will keep my eyes and ears peeled for a retro for you though . i may even know someone who wants to get rid of theirs. ill keep you in the loop

arrrrah man.dont say you want all of them.if i get one you can have it.
i dont like it.retro for me all the way..and dusty:monkey1

the Doctor said:
arrrrah man.dont say you want all of them.if i get one you can have it.
i dont like it.retro for me all the way..and dusty:monkey1
i have this freakin completist mental disorder i cant help it :lol :lol

All those who received their Neg Zone Spideys, please post your edition numbers.

Thanks!

Damn...i think my chances to get one of these or the black/red is pretty much ZERO. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back