THE I GOT MY STEALTH IRON MAN THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So get this...

At 10 A.M. this morning at our office, the entire network goes down. That means all email, databases, and internet. The boss calls the main office to find out what the hell is going on, and they reported back to him the transformer just melted from the massive heat wave we are having here in Georgia.

An hour later, the power company notified our main office that replacing it will take 5 hours.

So here I am in this office with no internet for 5 hours. It is now past 2 P.M. and now service is back up. Thanks, man.... Like I need it now...

So now I am beyond pissed that I missed the pre-sale. I already put myself on the waiting list, but I am not counting on it.

Now I am going to go home after work and get hammered. Too pissed off to cope right now....

So get this...

At 10 A.M. this morning at our office, the entire network goes down. That means all email, databases, and internet. The boss calls the main office to find out what the hell is going on, and they reported back to him the transformer just melted from the massive heat wave we are having here in Georgia.

An hour later, the power company notified our main office that replacing it will take 5 hours.

So here I am in this office with no internet for 5 hours. It is now past 2 P.M. and now service is back up. Thanks, man.... Like I need it now...

So now I am beyond pissed that I missed the pre-sale. I already put myself on the waiting list, but I am not counting on it.

Now I am going to go home after work and get hammered. Too pissed off to cope right now....

Hey now if it makes you feel any better I had him in my cart and then we lose power here at work. So wait list for me also....only 30 mins till quiting time!

DOH!!

I could have sworn I got an order in on this but mine is a waitlist reservation.

2007-08-09 17:09:10

What the heck?!?!?

I had it in my cart 2 times. Went to checkout and got kicked out. By the time I got through only the waitlist available. I must have just missed it because of the time:

2007-08-09 17:08:20

Hopefully it is close enough to get converted.

So get this...

Sorry to hear you missing out on this Boba Fett

Darth Sid:emperor

judging by the "current' ebay auctions it dosnt seem the high edition size is gonna effect the value of this any.

I think as long as they keep edition sizes under 2k the marvel line will be fine in holding value and appreciating.

maybe wait till the redone movie comes out then the arrows should go up

Back